Jase

Man of the Match  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realize that it was wrong to call him that. Azpilicueta it will be.

Didn't know there would be people who might not know who I was referring to.

You can call him Dave that people wil understand!

Dont pay attetion to YouNameIt, he is only being the typical ass he always is....

it was evident that not only striker but a good CM is missing too. Lamps couldnt contribute anything to the game, Matic aint the type of guy who does it (he did his job great though) and Rami is a B2B. I think next to a striker and probably a new LB, a creative CM is much, much needed for this team.

I am also starting to worry about our wingers. hazard+willian are ok, but schürrle is in bad form atm, salah is not ready yet...

Not the greatest match to rewatch but the 2nd half was much better Azpi won 90% of his battles, Matic, Gary & Terry gave a decent performance Cech answered when called up. Lampard so so and the 3 substitutes did well. Won't fault Etoo for effort but u can't bank on him missed similar chance as the away fixture v Everton. Never saw Iva cross decently consistently in a game. Tough on Everton though but who cares

so how was the match?

Only sober comments though :P (and I'm not excluding alcohol drunk, only pessimistic and negative drunk)

I had a party at the school today and missed it :(

Worth watching a replay on internet?

Watch only 2nd half.

Damn, the reactions of the players, fans, and on the bench :D