• Ramires
    • Willian
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Eto'o
    • Torres (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Salah (sub)

That was ridiculous; tired legs, tired minds. So many players were horrible, Hazard never looked interested, worrying really.

No one played like they cared about being top of the table to put it simply, except Willian and Cahill.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read what I posted.

Did I blame Torres for us not winning? No.

I said I never want to see him in a Chelsea shirt again. The whole team, but maybe Mourinho the most is to blame for this.

We shouldnt fall back and defend a 0-1 lead against a team like WBA:

That's the real reason. 'A team like WBA'? What's wrong with WBA? A solid team who gave us a fight infront of their own fans. 1-1, a point is a point and we must look forward. There are no easy teams nor points.

Honestly, this draw and performance will do good for us. Might stop everyone from expecting us to play like City every game and tear everyone apart and remind our fans that inconsistency with our current squad is only normal. Every time there are comments like "easy three points" in the prematch thread, we go on to drop points.

A very constructive and on-topic post. You really do produce here mate. Good job.

I bet your parents are proud of you.

/end Sarcasm

Nah, the majority around here are just sick of your insults and the way you put people down by constantly talking down to them as you have been told by a mod tonight. You my friend have a constant agenda, and agenda to belittle people if they don't agree with you, and if they do, you still stick the boot in. You get respect by earning it, but I don't expect you to understand that you are too busy throwing fanny fits every time somebody says anything against a player you like.

Do us all a favour and wind your neck in mate. Your a good act but you are on far too long.

That's the real reason. 'A team like WBA'? What's wrong with WBA? A solid team who gave us a fight infront of their own fans. 1-1, a point is a point and we must look forward. There are no easy teams nor points.

What I mean by a team like WBA is that we're always dangerous against us and they've drawn 12 games this season.

We should keep on attacking them, no reason to sit back and defend.

WBA at home against the top half teams this year:

Chelsea - Draw

Liverpool - Draw

Everton - Draw

Newcastle - Win

Man City - Loss (by 1 goal after going down 3)

Arsenal - Draw

They're good against bigger sides at home, very motivated. Those acting like WBA are getting rolled over by the bigger teams this year really need to stop lying.

And they only drew against us at the Bridge due to the dodgy decision otherwise we'd lost that game.They're fighting as well to stay up so no surprise it went the way it did

Nah, the majority around here are just sick of your insults and the way you put people down by constantly talking down to them as you have been told by a mod tonight. You my friend have a constant agenda, and agenda to belittle people if they don't agree with you, and if they do, you still stick the boot in. You get respect by earning it, but I don't expect you to understand that you are too busy throwing fanny fits every time somebody says anything against a player you like.

Do us all a favour and wind your neck in mate. Your a good act but you are on far too long.

So you are sick by my "insults" yet you insult yourself?

Haha, Lovely mate. Keep it up.

ffs, can schurrle get a game, he could of offered more than everyone on the pitch today. and for the love of god let this be rameries last season with us(hes not good enough to go to the next level, his lack of techincal ability costs us so much). Van ginkels injury rreally has f'ed us this season.

It's getting ridiculous now!

Why we look so shitty against the teams we don't supposes to be ?!

Beating Citeh in their own yard and drawing against fucking West Brom, losing two vital points that should be in the bag by defualt?!!

Everyone were pure shit especially our Brazilians! Oscar, Luiz, Ramirez! Luiz was definitely guilty for the goal.

Honestly, this draw and performance will do good for us. Might stop everyone from expecting us to play like City every game and tear everyone apart and remind our fans that inconsistency with our current squad is only normal. Every time there are comments like "easy three points" in the prematch thread, we go on to drop points.

That's the most frustrating thing. We go into matches like City, Liverpool, United, Newcastle and the like a bit nervy and not expecting an easy match, but when we come up against SHIT relegation candidate sides like West Ham and West Brom we just don't seem bothered or have so few ideas. We should be entering into matches like this expecting to blow teams like this out of the water with the talent we throw out there compared to theirs.