Toni Kroos

Billy.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been on the Kroos bandwagon for a while, but there are some worrying aspects in his game - his passing is top notch, but God, his pace is ridiculous for a 24-y-o guy. And his work rate, too. Guy seemed to be carrying a trailer every time I've watched him in the last games...

One of the most overrated players I've seen in my lifetime. Played well against a 10 men Arsenal team and all of a sudden he's the best player in the World.

We have no real need for him, such a one dimensional player. We're more in need of a midfielder like Ramsey, WIlshere, Thiago, Modric, Gundogan, Di Maria etc at the club.

Thiago going to replace him under Pep. Thiago was the heir to Xavi.

He makes the midfield click so much faster, hes more dynamic, passes and presses better. Kroos is stronger with a better shot. Had thiago not gotten injured, the result would of been a lot different imo.

Also, I don't think Bastian will retire at Munich.

Thiago going to replace him under Pep. Thiago was the heir to Xavi.

He makes the midfield click so much faster, hes more dynamic, passes and presses better. Kroos is stronger with a better shot. Had thiago not gotten injured, the result would of been a lot different imo.

Also, I don't think Bastian will retire at Munich.

If i'm correct, Thiago had already cemented his place in the first team before he got injured. I think Guardiola played both of them together with Kroos playing as a 10 and Thiago as a DLP.

Thiago is a great player and one of those players I enjoy watching play football.Like you said, his style is similar to Xavi and he has much more flair and arguably greater technique than him. He's more talented than Kroos and any of Bayern's central midfielders, IMO. Great move leaving Barcelona as his career was getting wasted there. Here's another great video of him.

If i'm correct, Thiago had already cemented his place in the first team before he got injured. I think Guardiola played both of them together with Kroos playing as a 10 and Thiago as a DLP.

Thiago is a great player and one of those players I enjoy watching play football.Like you said, his style is similar to Xavi and he has much more flair and arguably greater technique than him. He's more talented than Kroos and any of Bayern's central midfielders, IMO. Great move leaving Barcelona as his career was getting wasted there. Here's another great video of him.

He started for Pep and kroos was benched (during that whole time they had reports of Kroos wanting more money).

Next season, Kroos or bastian should leave, because I can imagine Pep buying another midfielder and defender.

He started for Pep and kroos was benched (during that whole time they had reports of Kroos wanting more money).

Next season, Kroos or bastian should leave, because I can imagine Pep buying another midfielder and defender.

bastian???? he is their sole. he is their heart. why would he be sold? or why should he leave? with beckenbauer i would say there is more chance with pep going out rather than bastian

bastian???? he is their sole. he is their heart. why would he be sold? or why should he leave? with beckenbauer i would say there is more chance with pep going out rather than bastian

injury prone....

Also, if it was me I would sell Kroos over bastian since he would bring in more money. However, i think bayern needs to sell either one not both.

injury prone....

Also, if it was me I would sell Kroos over bastian since he would bring in more money. However, i think bayern needs to sell either one not both.

JT was injured most of last season, we dint end up selling him. some players define a club. JT defines chelsea. bastian defines bayern.

also, injury prone for a player who has racked up 40+ appearances in almost every season except for the current one is very harsh.

JT was injured most of last season, we dint end up selling him. some players define a club. JT defines chelsea. bastian defines bayern.

also, injury prone for a player who has racked up 40+ appearances in almost every season except for the current one is very harsh.

its harsh, but Bayern is being run by a spainard now known for tiki taka. I love bastian, however, I dont love bastian + kroos. Bastian was injured for long periods of time in both 2012 and this season. The difference was in 2012 he had to play through them because bayern didn't have any depth. Now, Munich have Lahm, kroos, thiago, rode, and javi. Next season, I expect pep to bring in a tiki taka mf to the team with one of them heading the other way.

Can you imagine

Kroos-Carrick

mata-rooney-nani

RVP

the slowest midfield ever

its harsh, but Bayern is being run by a spainard now known for tiki taka. I love bastian, however, I dont love bastian + kroos. Bastian was injured for long periods of time in both 2012 and this season. The difference was in 2012 he had to play through them because bayern didn't have any depth. Now, Munich have Lahm, kroos, thiago, rode, and javi. Next season, I expect pep to bring in a tiki taka mf to the team with one of them heading the other way.

Can you imagine

Kroos-Carrick

mata-rooney-nani

RVP

the slowest midfield ever

They are also linked with Carvalho...

What the hell am i reading in the last 2 pages?

So basically he was hyped he would be very good for us before not long ago and now he is worse than Ramires because Bayern played the worst match of the season?

Kroos would be awesome for us if we fail with Pogba and Vidal. Maybe even Rakitic but he is surely up there with them.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You