Toni Kroos

Billy.

Well he is 24 and already worldclass, 20-25m is a fuckin bargain. The sky is the limit for this guy, the problem is, can he play in the pivot? Mou obviously wants a quick player there and Kroos does not even have half the pace of oscar or even Willian.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top sides in the PL including ourselves WILL have the majority of possession in most of their games. Think Kroos would adapt very well to this league as long as he has players around him to mask his weaknesses which we have.

For £20-25m there isn't anyone better out there.

What sort of contract do you give him?

I don't dislike him, think he brings good skills to the pitch, what I'd be wary of is his ability to win the ball back and get us out on the counter. If his wage demands are too much for Bayern chances are they're WAAAAAAAY too high for us. He'd look good on a possession based team not sure he's the kind of guy that could initiate the counter.

I absolutely love watching this lad. Watching v Arsenal in the CL this season was nothing short of a joy to watch. If there is any truth in these rumors to us then we simply must make it happen.

Magical footballer.

I love watching him play also when he has all that time and space for those Hollywood passes! But when he doesn't have time and space he isn't very effective at all!

What sort of contract do you give him?

Double his current wages at least. He's apparently on peanuts at Bayern.

Don't care, really. He's not going to demand Yaya or Rooney wages. I think he'd be awesome here.

Double his current wages at least. He's apparently on peanuts at Bayern.

Don't care, really. He's not going to demand Yaya or Rooney wages. I think he'd be awesome here.

He's rumoured to be on 70k per week... you think he's actually worth 140k? Nah... Nope Never. The most i'd give him right now is 100k and that's on a 5 yr deal

apparently according to the guardianman utd aren't in for kroos anymore B)

edit: telegraph also reporting the same now

it went from "done deal" to "not interested" in less than 24 hrs lol... maybe ManU got rejected by him and are trying to save face

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You