Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

If Kalou continues to play for Chelsea for four more seasons, making at least 29 appearances in those seasons and continuing his present goals-to-games ratio, he will become our 10th-highest goalscorer of all-time.

If Kalou continues to play for Chelsea for four more seasons, making at least 29 appearances in those seasons and continuing his present goals-to-games ratio, he will become our 10th-highest goalscorer of all-time.

Yeah no one has ever denied that he has a very Inzaghi way of being in the right place in the penalty area. The thing is he can't for the life of him keep the ball and that is potentially fatal. I can't believe that he's been at Chelsea for 5 seasons now and he still can't control the ball, we have some of the best training facilities in the world. This guy needs to play in a 4-4-2 and he needs to play next to another striker and I believe he could probably get around 20 league goals playing in that type of set up.

It's obvious, Kalou is a great player, i don't care what you say about his abillity, the point is and the point Tomo is getting across, is that he scores 50 goals every game, play him in the centre ffs, just fucking go do it.

He is no Messi, but it's a long season and he can fill in once in a while. I know that every body is complaining about him, but I will be very surprised if we found someone with better quality willing to warm our bench for most of the season.

Kalou desperate for change at Chelsea

Salomon Kalou wants to change the name on the back of his Chelsea shirt.

The Blues winger plays as 'Kalou' for his club but 'Kalounho' for his country, the Ivory Coast. Now he's thinking of asking to wear 'Kalounho' for Chelsea too in future.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/1647/51/kalou-desperate-change-chelsea

The Blues winger plays as 'Kalou' for his club but 'Kalounho' for his country, the Ivory Coast. Now he's thinking of asking to wear 'Kalounho' for Chelsea too in future.

http://www.talksport...-change-chelsea

xp8q39.gif

http://www.talksport...-change-chelsea

yeah he is never going to leave us,that's for certain now.