Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

I would love it if Kalou scored the winner in the CL final, i wonder what would be the more popular topic of discussion, us being Champions on Europe or Kalou getting another one of those 'lucky tap ins'.

I've just looked at his starts, he usually appears in about 40-50 games a season, getting about 10-12 goals every season.

Today was just his 13 appearance this season foor Chelsea, but he has got 4 goals this season. So his minutes per goal ratio must be quite good without the context.

I've just looked at his starts, he usually appears in about 40-50 games a season, getting about 10-12 goals every season.

Today was just his 13 appearance this season foor Chelsea, but he has got 4 goals this season. So his minutes per goal ratio must be quite good without the context.

if you celebrate a Kalou goal ...You are an enemy of Chelsea.....

My problem with Kalou is quite simple. For someone who has a decent amount of ability, he should produce a hell of a lot more than what he does and should manage to get past defenders and put in a telling final ball. He clearly doesn't have the beating of defenders or a final ball. He's not a bad finisher but just don't produce often.

I swear I've seen you post this well over 5 times. Do you expect a specific reaction or just post this to wind-us up?

Could ask you and everyone else that bashes him all the time. Maybe we should sell him and re-sign him for £50m and give him 180k a week then he will all off a sudden get 'support',

Anyway ive had enough ive decided this forum isn't for me anymore.

Cant we all just agree he's shit, yes he may score the odd goal but he does nothing else.

Like today, what else did he do apart from score? at least Torres actually runs back and tries to win the ball back.

It seems like people forget how frustrating and poor Kalou can be, maybe it's because he hasn't played that much this season.

Also to all the Kalou lovers, most of you still bash Malouda, why? when he actually had good spells for Chelsea, even now i think he performs better than Kalou.

Could ask you and everyone else that bashes him all the time. Maybe we should sell him and re-sign him for £50m and give him 180k a week then he will all off a sudden get 'support',

A moot point since the biggest Kalou bashers are not the unreasonable Torres fanboys.

Anyway ive had enough ive decided this forum isn't for me anymore.

No need for that. If the tone or the content of my post offended you I do apologise.