Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

With Drogba's new contract talks stalling...there are quite a few European clubs sniffing around for his services as a free agent (eg. Bayern Munich; AC Milan; Spurs to name a few..)

Kalou's receiving a new contract? That's the worst possible news...we should let Kalou go for free..I mean we managed to let Fabio Borini leave on a free-transfer and then join up with Roma where he is playing REGULARLY..

SALOMON KALOU SIGNS 250K DEAL UP UNTIL 2017

Salomon Kalou has signed a new 6 year deal at The Bridge that is believed to be worth 250,000 a week, Chelsea FC can confirm.

Andre Villas Boas is delighted by the deal and describes him as vital to his future plans "i am very happen that Sala has agreed this new deal, he is a great player with a great future at Chelsea, hopefully he can continue to grow in the years to come im here".

source: www.hahagotyou.com

On a side note everyone loves hating on Kalou and saying how awful he is may i ask why the manager that brought him (to replace Gudjohnsen) never gets any shit because if he is a "pure shite footballer" then shouldn't Jose have known better?

On a side note everyone loves hating on Kalou and saying how awful he is may i ask why the manager that brought him (to replace Gudjohnsen) never gets any shit because if he is a "pure shite footballer" then shouldn't Jose have known better?

I think on paper you can see why he might have been considered a "talent". I don't know how he was playing in Holland but no one could have known how shite he would turn out. And actually for his first 3 or so seasons, he wasn't that bad - he was just average. It's only last season I think that he started becoming truly awful.

Sigh. I don't know how on earth he has managed to stay at Chelsea when 6 managers have come and gone

I'm not over exaggerating when I say this, but this is the most illogical and mind blowing contractual decision, in not only sport history, but human history.

and you claim you are not OVER exaggerating.....that is the ONE of the most exaggerated posts you have made on here