Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

Speechless, absolutely speechless.

The most incredible thing about this, is that AVB hasn’t even been including Kalou as a member of the substitutes bench. AVB has practically banished him from the squad apart from the odd carling cup & CL cameo. Yet.. He wants to give him a new deal? …

It baffles the mind.

Maybe you don't have the ability to understand that. :D

How can anyone justify this..

How can AVB justify this?

The most mind blowing and insane thing about this, is that AVB has even gone to the lengths of leaving him out of the team altogether. His first appearance of the season, AVB humiliated him by taking him off at 34 minutes. He’s started in the carling cup and had a diabolical cameo in the CL, but other than that he’s been treated like the con-artist he is. Yet…. We’re giving him a new deal? It boggles the mind.

I'm not over exaggerating when I say this, but this is the most illogical and mind blowing contractual decision, in not only sport history, but human history.

Well then I don't want to see how you do exaggerate! :P

But I agree with the general idea, stupidest thing we've done in a long while.

Speechless, absolutely speechless.

The most incredible thing about this, is that AVB hasn’t even been including Kalou as a member of the substitutes bench. AVB has practically banished him from the squad apart from the odd carling cup & CL cameo. Yet.. He wants to give him a new deal? …

It baffles the mind.

Exactly, he rarely plays anymore so i don't quite see the point.

Maybe the club just don't want to let him leave for free, 'cos that is the only reasonable explanation i can come up with.

This can't be true... fuck me :S What were they THINKING?! I can understand it only if his salary is reduced to 1£/week and not included in the squads to free up a foreign space. I was already certain he was becoming a reject under AVB.... FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Here's me hoping he doesn't accept the extension because of a massive paycut and now that he knows he's not a fans favourite.

If we give him a new contract we can sell him for more! :eyebrows:

It's like playing a lottery thinking anyone would want him now that he has a new contract... in fact, winning a lottery or coming out of the Sahara desert alive would be more realistic. We can only hope it's the club's intention to sell him for some donut money, and meanwhile let's hope he gets a huge paycut.