Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

i think salah might play today ..not saying he starting the game but he might get some mins during the game after what jose said at his conference last night during his talk about peter cech>>

"‘Is he totally happy? I don’t believe he is but it is not only him, it is everyone who didn’t start the game.

‘This period is hard for them and for me because there is only one match per week so the first three matches they clearly feel that some are playing more and some don’t, but in September with the Capital One Cup, Champions League and Premier League, with three matches a week, everyone playing, rotating, resting - it is an easy period for them and it is an easy period for me as everyone feels much better.

‘Now, in these first three matches with one match per week some are not playing and they feel it more,"

I don't believe Basel would be relegated. Better team than the likes of Burnley, Leceister, West Brom, Queens Park, West Ham, Crystal Palace and Hull.

The English league outside of the top eight or so clubs is vastly overrated.

Strongly disagree. The Premier League is easily the best league in the world because of its depth. Could Basel beat Burnley? Maybe but that's the range they are in. Salah was the best player in the Swiss league and he's the kind of player who would be a regular on a mid-table team (which is not an insult because that in itself takes a lot of talent). A team like QPR who is a poor team in the Premier League still has players like Remy and Taraabt that would be among the best players in the Swiss league. According to transfermarket which is only a very loose reference, Basel has a total market value of 44M Euros. That would put them only above Burnley in the Premier League.

Beyond this, mid-table teams in the Premier League are so far and away better than in any other league. Teams like Swansea, Newcastle, Southampton, etc...have a lot of talent. Again, using transfermarket (you could also just look at the rosters and see the quality of players too)

The #10 side, #15 side have talent worth-

EPL:109M Euros, 78M Euros

La Liga-59M Euros, 45M Euros

Seria a- 78M Euros, 51M Euros

Bundesliga-72M Euros, 52M Euros

It's rough, but it's also not even close. The #15 team in the Premier league has more talent than any #10 team in any league. The Premier League spends a lot more money than any other league all the way down and therefore has a more talent than any other league

Strongly disagree. The Premier League is easily the best league in the world because of its depth. Could Basel beat Burnley? Maybe but that's the range they are in. Salah was the best player in the Swiss league and he's the kind of player who would be a regular on a mid-table team (which is not an insult because that in itself takes a lot of talent). A team like QPR who is a poor team in the Premier League still has players like Remy and Taraabt that would be among the best players in the Swiss league. According to transfermarket which is only a very loose reference, Basel has a total market value of 44M Euros. That would put them only above Burnley in the Premier League.

Beyond this, mid-table teams in the Premier League are so far and away better than in any other league. Teams like Swansea, Newcastle, Southampton, etc...have a lot of talent. Again, using transfermarket (you could also just look at the rosters and see the quality of players too)

The #10 side, #15 side have talent worth-

EPL:109M Euros, 78M Euros

La Liga-59M Euros, 45M Euros

Seria a- 78M Euros, 51M Euros

Bundesliga-72M Euros, 52M Euros

It's rough, but it's also not even close. The #15 team in the Premier league has more talent than any #10 team in any league. The Premier League spends a lot more money than any other league all the way down and therefore has a more talent than any other league

The A-League has depth any club could win it (though Brisbane is GOAT), so I don't buy into that argument. I also don't buy into using Transfermarket prices to justify a good league.

England is great and probably is the most entertaining league in the world that but I refuse to believe that it is heads and shoulders above the rest of the world.

A loan will be very good for Salah, but not for Chelsea. As Jose said, now we have 1 match per week and of course he wouldn't rotate a good starting 11. But when CL and Capital One starts Jose will start rotating the club and will feel the need of fresh players like Salah. If Chelsea want to compete in all cups, then they should have good squad depth. If Chelsea won't bring someone for this position, I can't find any sense of loaning player like Salah.

i think salah might play today ..not saying he starting the game but he might get some mins during the game after what jose said at his conference last night during his talk about peter cech>>

"‘Is he totally happy? I don’t believe he is but it is not only him, it is everyone who didn’t start the game.

‘This period is hard for them and for me because there is only one match per week so the first three matches they clearly feel that some are playing more and some don’t, but in September with the Capital One Cup, Champions League and Premier League, with three matches a week, everyone playing, rotating, resting - it is an easy period for them and it is an easy period for me as everyone feels much better.

‘Now, in these first three matches with one match per week some are not playing and they feel it more,"

Nope

The A-League has depth any club could win it (though Brisbane is GOAT), so I don't buy into that argument. I also don't buy into using Transfermarket prices to justify a good league.

England is great and probably is the most entertaining league in the world that but I refuse to believe that it is heads and shoulders above the rest of the world.

It's not about "anyone can win it", it's that its depth is much better. If you wan t to completely discount transfermarket values, you can look at # of internationals. The Premier League has by far the most. Or, you can look at the money spent. The Premier League buys by far the most. The biggest difference, and what makes the Premier League the best league, is that there are almost no easy games. Teams at the middle and bottom of other leagues, even top leagues, are dire. Levante was the #10 team in Spain. They have no players of any interest. Celta de Viigo are the same and they finished 9th. Why is this? Because Spanish teams are almost all in debt and have been forced to sell all their decent players. They also can't attract talented players from elsewhere. They also play in a league which is geared towards getting Barcelona and Real Madrid money. Teams in the same area in England are filled with internationals. Look at Newcastle. They have a bunch of internationals and not ones from poor sides, internationals from Holland and France and Ivory Coast. They are not close to a title contender in the Premier League but in a lot of other leagues, they'd be fighting for a spot in Europe. The World Cup had 105 Premier League players in it. No other league had more than 81. The top few teams in Spain and Bayern Munich could beat any English team right now, but ever single level of depth after that, the Premier League dominates and when comparing it to leagues like Switzerland, it's a different world.