Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Willian’s Team Mates:

Best Trainer: Because he trains pike it’s a real game, Cesar Azpilicueta

Quickest: There are quite a few fast players in the team. Eden Hazard, Mohamed Salah and Andre Schurrle are the quickest, but I am fast, too.

Hardman: There is not just one, there are quite a few: Branislav Ivanovic, Gary Cahill and Ramires

Worst Dress Sense: Hazard. He doesn’t really care what he’s wearing. For example, he will wear red trainers with a yellow shirt.

Future Manager: John Terry. He’s very experienced and he’s the captain of the team. He is the one who talks to us the most.

Most Intelligent: Petr Cech. He speaks many languages: Spanish, French, English and Russian.

And… Who’s The Longest in the Shower?: Me! It takes a long time to wash my hair.

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/tv-shows/soccer-am/news/9445706/willians-team-mates-chelsea-winger-dishes-dirt-on-stamford-bridge-colleagues

Willian’s Team Mates:

Best Trainer: Because he trains pike it’s a real game, Cesar Azpilicueta

Quickest: There are quite a few fast players in the team. Eden Hazard, Mohamed Salah and Andre Schurrle are the quickest, but I am fast, too.

Hardman: There is not just one, there are quite a few: Branislav Ivanovic, Gary Cahill and Ramires

Worst Dress Sense: Hazard. He doesn’t really care what he’s wearing. For example, he will wear red trainers with a yellow shirt.

Future Manager: John Terry. He’s very experienced and he’s the captain of the team. He is the one who talks to us the most.

Most Intelligent: Petr Cech. He speaks many languages: Spanish, French, English and Russian.

And… Who’s The Longest in the Shower?: Me! It takes a long time to wash my hair.

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/tv-shows/soccer-am/news/9445706/willians-team-mates-chelsea-winger-dishes-dirt-on-stamford-bridge-colleagues

hazard not fast ..if u calling him fast then u should say willian name before him

hazard not fast ..if u calling him fast then u should say willian name before him

Hazard not fast? Lol. Its a team mate that calls him fast. I think he knows better tbh. Also, Hazard was mentioned as the fastest of the belgian NT as well by Lukaku.

I do think he is really, really fast.

Hazard not fast? Lol. Its a team mate that calls him fast. I think he knows better tbh. Also, Hazard was mentioned as the fastest of the belgian NT as well by Lukaku.

I do think he is really, really fast.

i dont mean that he not fast but not the fastest and i think salah,schurrle then willian faster than him but that doesnt make them better than him...he better than them because he is a complete world class player

Mr.diaa el sayed made a call with salah about his situation with chelsea...Mr diaa told captain shoubair during his tv show after last night match that salah already sit with mourinho talking about his playing mins with the team ..jose told him that he will play continuously after he come back from national team trip .......... for me i dont belive it .i think he just trying to hold him till trasfer window close, At 22 age its the improvment age for a player because at 25 he should reach his top performance so if he dont play much now i would definitly leave on loan if i were him

Mr.diaa el sayed made a call with salah about his situation with chelsea...Mr diaa told captain shoubair during his tv show after last night match that salah already sit with mourinho talking about his playing mins with the team ..jose told him that he will play continuously after he come back from national team trip .......... for me i dont belive it .i think he just trying to hold him till trasfer window close, At 22 age its the improvment age for a player because at 25 he should reach his top performance so if he dont play much now i would definitly leave on loan if i were him

he is a squad player at a big club ,, is that so much worse than automatic starter at a small one ?

Hmm if we really get Remy, I suddenly can see Mou loan him out instead of MvG. Remy can play on the wings and as a striker, so we'd have Remy, Schurrle, Willian and Hazard as the wingers. In center mid: Cesc, Oscar, Mvg, Rami, Mikel and Matic.

You really need to relax. As soon as we come back from internationals there are 3 games in quick succession. There's no way the same 11 are going to start/play all three games. Then there are form/injuries to contend with so the chances will be there for him.

I get that you want to see your fellow country man do well but you have to keep things in perspective.