Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

i think its obvious that jose plans on using Ramires on the wings or move to 4-3-3 when needed.

Also, both costa and ramires can play on the wings. I can see Salah being sold in jan or next summer.

And therefore aka becoming a waste of money. I mean not a single decisive goal for us and little to no impact at all. Probably at a loss too, sometime I think we make these signings just to piss off the rivals.

And therefore aka becoming a waste of money. I mean not a single decisive goal for us and little to no impact at all. Probably at a loss too, sometime I think we make these signings just to piss off the rivals.

Well, Salah could of went for Liverpool and won the league....potentially...

So, liverpool not winning the league was worth the money..

Well, Salah could of went for Liverpool and won the league....potentially...

So, liverpool not winning the league was worth the money..

Yep he would have prevented the Gerrard slip and a couple on top of their 3-3 draw :P naaa in all seriousness huge waste of money imo, hope we learn from this. Only bad point so far on our great transfer policy, same policy that probably costs us Di Maria as we went for Willian when if we waited and bid 40m Madrid would have let Di Maria gone before Ozil last summer.

I don't see how that's obvious in the slightest. We're three games into the season, where the best left-back in Europe hasn't yet had a start because we're trying to get the train rolling form-wise first.

Salah will get opportunities. There's absolutely no reason to use either Costa or Ramires on the wings.

exactly what I was going to say ,, He will get chances .

i think its obvious that jose plans on using Ramires on the wings or move to 4-3-3 when needed.

Also, both costa and ramires can play on the wings. I can see Salah being sold in jan or next summer.

I believe we would never see Costa play as a winger in Chelsea.

Ramires might act on the wings, maybe, during a match inorder to supplement the defense, but I don't think he'll start on the wings anymore. That is so last season.

And Costa on the wings??? Then what's the point in having him in the first place.

Salah is a very important squad member to have. Not going to moan about playing all the time, but still ambitious to what to play.

Strikes me as a player similar to schurlle, he's better and most dangerous with the ball than with, his movement is fantastic. Always vertical. Finishing needs to be improved but that is always the case with youngsters. First touch is actually quite good, I would say better than Schurlle and Oscar. Will play more than people expect I think.

I don't see how that's obvious in the slightest. We're three games into the season, where the best left-back in Europe hasn't yet had a start because we're trying to get the train rolling form-wise first.

Salah will get opportunities. There's absolutely no reason to use either Costa or Ramires on the wings.

I believe we would never see Costa play as a winger in Chelsea.

Ramires might act on the wings, maybe, during a match inorder to supplement the defense, but I don't think he'll start on the wings anymore. That is so last season.

And Costa on the wings??? Then what's the point in having him in the first place.

Costa already played on the wings for atletico and played there when Drogba was introduced for the second game I believe. Ramires has played defensive style winger for chelsea and brazil numerous times, its not really far fetched to think a defensive minded manager like Jose would want to play ramires... Also, Remy can play on the wings as well.

So, essentially you have Remy, costa, oscar, willian, hazard, ramires and schurrle that can all play on the wings. What do you think is going to stop Jose from playing all three of dave, ivan and luis at the same time, with one of them acting as a side midfielder? The fact that Jose loaned him out (wanted to) shows Jose opinion concerning Salah.. When everyone's fit, Salah doesnt have a chance to get on matchday as well.

Costa already played on the wings for atletico and played there when Drogba was introduced for the second game I believe. Ramires has played defensive style winger for chelsea and brazil numerous times, its not really far fetched to think a defensive minded manager like Jose would want to play ramires... Also, Remy can play on the wings as well.

So, essentially you have Remy, costa, oscar, willian, hazard, ramires and schurrle that can all play on the wings. What do you think is going to stop Jose from playing all three of dave, ivan and luis at the same time, with one of them acting as a side midfielder? The fact that Jose loaned him out (wanted to) shows Jose opinion concerning Salah.. When everyone's fit, Salah doesnt have a chance to get on matchday as well.

Last time Costa played on the wing was when Falcao was still there. Ramires will likely play on the wing instead of Salah/Oscar if we were playing Man City.

Costa was fairly average on the wings at Atleti and he made his mark as a ST there. No question there.

Like I said, Ramires might be deployed on the wings when we have to guard a lead during the course of a game and I doubt he'll start as winger again.

Remy will absolutely play on the wind when we are chasing a game and Costa plays as CF. Apart from that situation, it's essentially Hazard, Willian, Schurrle and Salah as options for the winger position.

I'm sure Salah will get enough gametime.

Last time Costa played on the wing was when Falcao was still there. Ramires will likely play on the wing instead of Salah/Oscar if we were playing Man City.

some players in the team never stay on the same performance like ramires and oscar even schurrle and u can figure that from last season they may start perfect but then later their performance goes down game after game , thats why i think salah will get his chance, because most of chelsea wingers not fit most of season except willian

some players in the team never stay on the same performance like ramires and oscar even schurrle and u can figure that from last season they may start perfect but then later their performance goes down game after game , thats why i think salah will get his chance, because most of chelsea wingers not fit most of season except willian

The thing is if Schurrle plays bad there is Willian, if Willian there is Oscar, if Oscar there is Ramires...etc. Bar a miracle and big set back for us(Willian AND Schurrle out injured or something) he won't get his chance.

Also lets say he plays, but who to say he will do well enough in those games to be in the team for the upcoming matches? and at this age without a long run in the team=confidence shot down, ability reduced and value decreases.

just teaching u something for future posts...yougster players ages 20-24 never be on sale, they only go on loan or play with the team because everyone knows they reach their top performance at about 25 which make them better on sale at this age..."unless" of course because the player himself want to leave like lukaku

The thing is if Schurrle plays bad there is Willian, if Willian there is Oscar, if Oscar there is Ramires...etc. Bar a miracle and big set back for us(Willian AND Schurrle out injured or something) he won't get his chance.

Also lets say he plays, but who to say he will do well enough in those games to be in the team for the upcoming matches? and at this age without a long run in the team=confidence shot down, ability reduced and value decreases.

my answer to u salah played last six matches in last season and players like willian, schurrle and ramires was on bench

my answer to u salah played last six matches in last season and players like willian, schurrle and ramires was on bench

Where it was particularly meaningless to us as Jose knew the title was gone by then and was aiming for CL. Also 6 matches since Feb is pretty bad for a young winger, he should really be playing in week in week out, if he stays maybe he will play 10 games but majority of them will be from the bench or COC games.

just teaching u something for future posts...yougster players ages 20-24 never be on sale, they only go on loan or play with the team because everyone knows they reach their top performance at about 25 which make them better on sale at this age..."unless" of course because the player himself want to leave like lukaku

Kdb. Lukaku. Pvh. Borini. Matic. Scott Sinclair. Stoch