Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

I highly doubt it.. We need at least five amf/winger. If Moses completes his loan move and we get rid of Salah we'd have only four players(Willian, Hazard, Schürrle, Oscar).

We should release a goalkeeper. Having Courtois, Cech and Schwarzer is too much.

I highly doubt it.. We need at least five amf/winger. If Moses completes his loan move and we get rid of Salah we'd have only four players(Willian, Hazard, Schürrle, Oscar).

We should release a goalkeeper. Having Courtois, Cech and Schwarzer is too much.

Didn't think Moses was foreign. Pretty sure he has English citizenship.

Moses has gone to Stoke. I don't see Salah leaving. Mikel is the most likely departure.

At winger position we got 4 players for 2 positions LW and RW : schrrle willian salah hazard....at middle we got 6 players for 3 positions 10# and 2 CF :oscar ramires mikel matic fabregas MVG...iam not sure about jose decision but for me i rather to loan MVG because we have same and better quality at his position

At winger position we got 4 players for 2 positions LW and RW : schrrle willian salah hazard....at middle we got 6 players for 3 positions 10# and 2 CF :oscar ramires mikel matic fabregas MVG...iam not sure about jose decision but for me i rather to loan MVG because we have same and better quality at his position

I think MVG will stay. I can only see Mikel going, but there is little interest in him ATM.

I think MVG will stay. I can only see Mikel going, but there is little interest in him ATM.

mikel offer more stability in the middle than MVG specially with defense part but ya it will be one of both that may leave ..unless of course cech leave

why in heaven do we loan out, sell or cast off all our foreign players? Cole, Lamps, Bert, Lukaku, Moses....all good players. congratulations our squad is once again paper thin. We have to play in 4 competitions and 60+ player and need every player we got. Loaning out homegrown players will not help us get rid of that non-homegrown player either. We'll only have ourselves to blame if our squad is worn out like Arsene's winter coat at the end of the season.

Back on topic. I'd much rather loaned out Salah than MOses. Salah is not really much better but is maybe our worst foreign player.

why in heaven do we loan out, sell or cast off all our foreign players? Cole, Lamps, Bert, Lukaku, Moses....all good players. congratulations our squad is once again paper thin. We have to play in 4 competitions and 60+ player and need every player we got. Loaning out homegrown players will not help us get rid of that non-homegrown player either. We'll only have ourselves to blame if our squad is worn out like Arsene's winter coat at the end of the season.

Back on topic. I'd much rather loaned out Salah than MOses. Salah is not really much better but is maybe our worst foreign player.

Personaly I see more potential in Salah. And I'd rather we keep him over Moses..

Salah Oscar Scurrle Hazard Willian + maybe even Fabregas - can all play in the 3 AM positions.

Mikel Matic Fabregas MVG Ramires - can all play in the 2 CM positions.

we might need a backup CB although Ivan can do that..

And we have 2 world class GKs + Schwarzer.

Torres Drogba and Costa for the ST position.

Seems like we'll be fine.

Well Said

I don't get how people can be so harsh on a kid who hasn't even played a complete season with us. It's harsh and unfair in my book.
He's young, he's new to the league and he came from frigging Switzerland. They don't scream physical league to me (although I wouldn't have a clue).

Yes, he's erratic, and he has to polish a few things in his game. At age 22 what have you guys expected exactly? Especially amidst a transition to the hardest league to fit in? Give the kid a break and have some trust in the manager who decided he could be useful. Mourinho brought him here with a plan, and that's to have five (six if you count Ramires) players for the AM positions that wouldn't mind being down in the pecking order - probably because he's aware of his age, his own progression, etc. He won't always be okay with that, but now he seems to be.

He will start matches, he will get some play time and as others said, it doesn't look like he creates problems or complains about being in the bench. Give the kid some time to get used to the league, to settle in the tactics and to mature. All those things considered, he's done very well so far if you askd. I really am a patient person (except when it comes to stupidity, then I have no patience at all), but it's hard to stay quiet when many people are trashing a 22yo that came from a soft league and has only 4 months of Premier League football under his belt. Also this idea that we must have 22 top players in the squad is delusional. Not even the top of the top teams have top class cover to all positions in the pitch. Salah is fine, he wasn't a waste of money, there wasn't anywhere else we should have spent that money and everything is okay. We finally have depth in the midfield as a whole (pivot and attacking) and I wish we had a third striker that could offer the same as Salah can as 5th AM. We have 10 players for 5 positions and while some of them aren't that amazing, they're decent enough - as it should be. Again, a squad of 22 amazing players isn't possible even on FM...