Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Bullshit, he is not going anywhere. We have only played three matches so far, but in September things are really getting started. The Champions League starts so is the Carling Cup. We are going to have 2-3 matches a week and we only got four wingers(him, Hazard, Willy, Shirley) in our squad. The season is long, players can got injured and suspended.

Wasted of money as it stands, he will do well to be any where near Kalou I guess. Then there is the issue of we can easily go out for Reus next summer for 30m, ah well can always sell to someone like Sunderland for 5-6m and a small loss I guess.

Wasted of money as it stands, he will do well to be any where near Kalou I guess. Then there is the issue of we can easily go out for Reus next summer for 30m, ah well can always sell to someone like Sunderland for 5-6m and a small loss I guess.

I love your support of the player. Hasn't even played a game yet, but he is already getting written off.

Some fans nowadays!

I love your support of the player. Hasn't even played a game yet, but he is already getting written off.

Some fans nowadays!

Well the club is clearly going to let him out on loan and once you are loaned you don't really get back into Chelsea squad unless you had a blinder of a season, even then it is most likely not enough as there are always other available who will likely be better than you on the market for a good fee(Courtois is the exception). The problem is that he clearly WON'T be given that chance you are talking about to prove himself, it applies to our club.

Well the club is clearly going to let him out on loan and once you are loaned you don't really get back into Chelsea squad unless you had a blinder of a season, even then it is most likely not enough as there are always other available who will likely be better than you on the market for a good fee(Courtois is the exception). The problem is that he clearly WON'T be given that chance you are talking about to prove himself, it applies to our club.

Let's hope that isn't the case. I am sure he will play quite a bit, as we are in several competitions. If he performs, he should be given the chance in bigger matches. We shall know what the case is come January.

i liked your comment alot .... especially the part talking about wasting money

lol and u think chelsea will agree to sell him for 5-6 m after 1 season?...good thing u not the club manager that would make club be on sale sooner or later

lol and u think chelsea will agree to sell him for 5-6 m after 1 season?...good thing u not the club manager that would make club be on sale sooner or later

Naaa we don't, he will likely want to leave and the clubs like Sunderland offering that amount we will accept.

Alright well let me explain to you the situation from two prespectives:

First there's the Chelsea point of view. A 22 year-old winger from Egypt, great pace and decent abilities. He is considered by many as a good squad player and useful when rotating the squad. Great option to bring in if someone is injured or suspended. Very reasonable and realistic point of view. And let's all agree that given Chelsea's current squad, he simply can't and won't be a regular.

But then there's the other point of view, and the reason Egyptians are starting to get nervous. The Egyptian NT is building a new, promising side after failing to even qualify to the last two African Cup of Nations, following the 3 titles acquired in a row. Now Salah is not only a main part of that new team, but the first name on the roaster. Being at a leading club without featuring at this point will be seen as a worse option than being a regular at a smaller club.

I personally think Salah will feature a lot for Chelsea this season given the length of it and the variety of competitions. And I'm glad he's staying at least till January because he has a chance to prove his worth when he does feature. But at the same time I'm nervous he might lose a lot of his form, as opposed to develop as a player which would be ideal for someone his age, which would affect the strength of our National team. So please mind the nervous Egyptians who want to see him feature, and understand that if he does decide to leave come January it will be for that reason. We logically want our star player to feature regularly for whatever team he's at.