Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Salah is the worst player in the world ... we lost the League and the CL beacuse of him .... what an awful player

Loan the guy and bring moses back ... we need a class player like moses :blue scalf:

This has to be a troll post!

I liked the way he played in the first and in the second half. He needs to improve his finishing, just that.

None of his opportunities was a clear goal situation. He did the right think but missed.

This is not a kneejerk reaction because I was one of those that opposed his signing in the first place on the basis that He's not a significant upgrade on what we already had in the current squad and out on loan. Would Thorgan, Atsu and Traore be any worse. He's not a bad player, he's technically decent and has room for improvement but he wasn't needed. we should have given the allocation to one of the players out on loan instead imo.

Pathetic, this lot are. It makes me flinch that our club has 'supporters' like these. :mouthclosed:

Like what exactly??? Because i feel it's better for Salah's development to go on loan next season???

Come on then Sherlock please explain what it is about supporters like me who only want what's best for the team! That you seem to hate so much??? CLUELESS

Pathetic, this lot are. It makes me flinch that our club has 'supporters' like these. :mouthclosed:

Lol, they criticised him and in a justified manner (though the Torres line was low). Player can be criticised.. They're not saying "sell him" are they?

He was HORRENDOUS yesterday. LMAO!

I don't think so.. His shots were weak in the first half and he was also selfish, but at least he was trying hard(not like Mr. Hazard). In the second half he had some really good touches, Mourinho probably told him to pass sometimes.