Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

I dont mind losing or drawing games in end of this season, but Jose and players fighting can damage the club...thing is Jose always blames players after defeats and that is bad for relationships. Even if nothing real, I dont want Jose-players fallout like in Real.

It hurts preseason and next season. It forces unplaned transfers (hazard?) and damages team progress.

Jose should admit he got partly wrong. That happens when you telling your attackers to defend whole season. Then eventualy someone will get pissed. They are not defenders after all.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2620214/Exclusive-Jose-Mourinho-lashes-players-half-time-bust-Stamford-Bridge.html#ixzz30myuBu4Z

Ok this definitely sounds too dramatic to be true. But as harsh as it would be if Mourinho actually said that it'd also be pretty funny (especially given how much he likes Ramires!) :lol:

Really? Neil Ashton?! What's next? Martin F***ing Lipton?!

Salah had a bad game yesterday ... bad movements ... bad decisions

But mourinho have to admit that he have proplems in attacking tactics ... he cant blame players for sh*t tactics

Said it before, i'll say it again. Salah looks like he's got a lot of potential. He's had some really good games at Chelsea and some really poor ones. Inconsistency is a sign of a young player (hell, look at Oscar).

He wasn't good at all yesterday, but I see him as a raw talent. He's got a lot of talent in there, but it is VERY raw. You can't really be surprised when he's come from (no offence) a smaller club without the top level training facilities and coaches the top players have access to.

If he puts the work in, and listens to Mourinho and the other top coaches at Chelsea, he has every chance of becoming a top top player. But he needs to put A LOT of work in.

Good luck to him :).

Really? Neil Ashton?! What's next? Martin F***ing Lipton?!

Neil Ashton correctly leaks behind-the-scene news at Chelsea quite regularly. Off the top of my head I remember he leaked: the starting line-up for the CL final including Bertrand, the team vs Juventus with Hazard up front, AVB's fallings-out and how he slept at the training ground/how he spoke to certain players, and Di Matteo's impending sacking. He most definitely has a mole within the club I wonder who though because they've been there for a while!

Edited by LeChels_

Neil Ashton correctly leaks behind-the-scene news at Chelsea quite regularly, including team news long before anyone.

While it might be true that Neil Ashton has got a source on the inside, that doesn't mean you should believe everything he writes. At the end of the day he's a DM journalist.

He is going to make stuff up or sensationalise the truth to get more readers.

While it might be true that Neil Ashton has got a source on the inside, that doesn't mean you should believe everything he writes. At the end of the day he's a DM journalist.

He is going to make stuff up or sensationalise the truth to get more readers.

True but then again I don't think what he says should be dismissed just because he writes for the Daily Mail. He has a strong track record of leaking Chelsea stories (some of which I've now listed in the previous post).

He's also come up with a quite A LOT of shit that turns out to be false eventually like his "inside information" last season that Lampard will definitely not be offered an extension, or lately that piece about Christensen wages that turned out to be rubbish. What makes it worse is that there always seems be an agenda behind what he writes and the information he "reveals". He spear-headed the media attack on AVB two seasons ago as well as the attack on the club last season for not offering Frank an extension and it seems he's set his sights on Jose now.

Fair enough. I think because Neil leaks news concerning the club correctly quite often, he thinks that his other Chelsea stories will also be taken as truth even when the "mole" is misinformed or when he's just making up BS.

He's also come up with a quite A LOT of shit that turns out to be false eventually like his "inside information" last season that Lampard will definitely not be offered an extension, or lately that piece about Christensen wages that turned out to be rubbish. What makes it worse is that there always seems be an agenda behind what he writes and the information he "reveals". He spear-headed the media attack on AVB two seasons ago as well as the attack on the club last season for not offering Frank an extension and it seems he's set his sights on Jose now.

True..a journalist like that can only be as good as his mole is...and the mole doesn't always have to be right.

ok .. enough about the rant .. anyone thinks he's gonna start or even warm up against Cardiff ?!

Who knows. Needs to better than he was first half against Norwich.

Last game of the season so he possibly will but I would like to see it mixed up a bit.

Who knows. Needs to better than he was first half against Norwich.

Last game of the season so he possibly will but I would like to see it mixed up a bit.

If what Mourinho is supposedly meant to have said is true, then I wouldn't be surprised if Salah isn't even in the squad for Sunday.