Ricardo Rodriguez

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/61610

Rodriguez would be our answer for left back for many many years, in my opinion he is the best left back in the world and he is still young. Type of player that we really need as LB, really good defender and what is more important he knows how to cross the ball, we need that. Rodriguez&Hazard on the left, Dave&Willian on the right, THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! And apparently there is release clause in his contract.

Too good to be on our bench and probably way too expensive anyways.

Rodriguez on the left and Dave ond the right back, Ivanovic on the benc

PS (this is from january), 25-30m € for him is nothing!

Rodriguez, 22, put pen to paper on a three-year-extension on Thursday, with kicker reporting that the contract includes a 25 to 30 million-euro release clause, which can first be activated in 2016.

If we pay 25 m for baba, i am convinced 30m could land Ricardo who is twice the player baba is. And why should rm go for him? They got central and Marcelo. But never going to happen sadly

As i read in some paper rumors they are interested in him and Couentrao is a goner! Maybe is made up but I genuinely believe that they will want him in theire squad becasue he is a boss! And if Real want's you it's hard to resist!

As i read in some paper rumors they are interested in him and Couentrao is a goner! Maybe is made up but I genuinely believe that they will want him in theire squad becasue he is a boss! And if Real want's you it's hard to resist!

except if you are called Totti, pirlo, neymar, gerrard etc.... yeah yeah we got that everyone wants to go to Real to get a couple of runners-up medals in copa del rey, we know that already....

so maybe we should sign coentrao then. cheaper than baba and surely better.

Totti, pirlo, neymar, gerrard

Well you're not compairing RR to those 4 are you! Surely you're not! Don't see this lad staying any longer at the Wolfs and becoming a one club legend like Gerard and Totti, If he continues to play like he did in the past 2 seasons. Yes they're are some that refused to play for Real but many more agreed! Don't think is mostly about the medals but they go for the paychecks or the benjamins and the prestige that comes with it!

l to get a couple of get a runners-up medals in copa del rey

Damn I don't like'em too but that's a bit harsh afterall they've won the CL in 2014 with a team not much different than this one they have now! And yeah I know exept for Benitez but he won it aslo!

Well you're not compairing RR to those 4 are you! Surely you're not! Don't see this lad staying any longer at the Wolfs and becoming a one club legend like Gerard and Totti, If he continues to play like he did in the past 2 seasons. Yes they're are some that refused to play for Real but many more agreed! Don't think is mostly about the medals but they go for the paychecks or the benjamins and the prestige that comes with it!

Damn I don't like'em too but that's a bit harsh afterall they've won the CL in 2014 with a team not much different than this one they have now! And yeah I know exept for Benitez but he won it aslo!

I believe we could outdo Real by offering him a starting position here once we got rid of iva. But the sad thing is we are not even interested.

I believe we could outdo Real by offering him a starting position here once we got rid of iva. But the sad thing is we are not even interested.

Hmm... tough to say I also wan't to believe that also but If it were between us and Real still think that he will choose them ahead of us! And he is not an exeption many othe good players will do the same because Real is Real

Rodriguez would've gotten murdered against Montero just as Ivanovic did. He's just too slow to be a top class fullback. "Best FB in Germany" when Alaba & Lahm exist lol.

Leighton Baines has never been fast but still been the best fullback in England for a few years. Alaba and Lahm (who is not fast anymore either) are surely better players and would be better players if that dickhead Pep would actually play them there.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You