Ricardo Rodriguez

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope that none of Liverpool, Arse, or City are after him because he'd be a beast at any of those clubs.

Neither Arsenal or City are after a left-back and Liverpool are close to getting Moreno, wouldn't worry too much.

He's EASILY better and further developed than Shaw is currently.

He'll certainly be playing for a top club soon.

+No one can predict whether Shaw will develop a consistently good cross and timing on attacks. +Ricardo is already good for free kicks, SOMETHING CHELSEA LACK.

he will cost a huge sum, as Wolfsburg dont need any money. but he is a great LB for sure. would perfer him over Shaw+Filipe but seems as we arent interested.

he will cost a huge sum, as Wolfsburg dont need any money. but he is a great LB for sure. would perfer him over Shaw+Filipe but seems as we arent interested.

The statement of 'Don't need money' is wrong……Football is a business.

After that France thumping I think a lot of people changed their mind.

not really. Switzerland as a group just not as good as France. What center back in this WC is bigger liability than former Arse defender Johann Djourou? Behrami got destroyed in the France match. their MF was inferior and the Swiss were already unable to create good chances in the previous match going forward. just outclassed. Ricardo was not at fault for the first 3 or 4 goals. I didn't watch the whole match, so maybe he got beat on the 5th France goal (Sissoko). Anyone can be lost on a match after going down 4-0. so, I don't think people changed their mind on RR after that.

The statement of 'Don't need money' is wrong……Football is a business.

and business has different dimensions. Wolfsburg have shitload of money and they know that LBs are rare. we would have to pay a huge sum to get him, especially with all the clubs rumoured to be interested. and Business or not, if a Clud doesnt want to sell, they wont sell, especially a Club like Wolfsburg. We arent talking about Porto, Lille or sorts of like.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You