Nemanja Matic

.Cee

I don't know why people are so worried about the FFP. We have tonnes of unimportant players we can get rid of to raise funds: KdB, Moses, Marin, Essien, Bertrand, Romeu, Ba, Mikel etc. Then there are youngsters like Piazon, Atsu, Wallace and Kalas we can sell if urgent. If something REALLY bad happens, we also have Courtois

like being best player in portugal means a lot. we wasnt ready to pay good money for a world-class striker but paying 35 m for someone relatively unproven is "ok? pure madness in my opinion. especially with FFP coming up etc.

and I dont know why people are underestimating the "playmaker-midget" thing. its surely coincidental that bayern with someone like Kroos or Schweinsteiger destroyed every team last season or Barca with their "midgets" for a long time or tons of other great teams have playmaker-midfielders.

Actually it does! there are some very good players coming out of Sagres these days... But I'll leave you on your perch. Has it every occurred to you that the targets we have for strikers aren't available until the summer? Anyway, like I said its more than likely unfounded don't get your panties in a bunch.

Your second entry is ridiculous. Every team is built differently and have different attributes... Stop looking at other teams and wondering why were aren't as dominant as they are. We are Chelsea not Bayern or Barca(both of whom we've had tremendous success against)

Again, 35m minus more than half of that if the reported KdB fee. Not bad at all.

What do you people expect to pay for a top class player these days? Did you seriously believe we'd get Benfica's best player for 15m or something?

Fucks sake. Stop bitching.

He is not top class yet, great but no where near top class. We expected around 20m but 35m is just WAY TOO MUCH.

Chelsea has never overpayed for a player or made a bad transfer - dats a facht

Transfer funds are being taken directly out of BlueMourinhoKing's pockets - dats a facht

Sign some one like Meireles or Sidwell for 5-7million dats the Chelsea way

Actually it does! there are some very good players coming out of Sagres these days... But I'll leave you on your perch. Has it every occurred to you that the targets we have for strikers aren't available until the summer? Anyway, like I said its more than likely unfounded don't get your panties in a bunch.

Your second entry is ridiculous. Every team is built differently and have different attributes... Stop looking at other teams and wondering why were aren't as dominant as they are. We are Chelsea not Bayern or Barca(both of whom we've had tremendous success against)

its a fact that most great teams nowadays use this type of playmakers in their team. juve have pirlo, madrid modric/xabi, dortmund have Gündogan/Sahin and so on. if you want to have a decent build-up play nowadays, its enormously important to have players who are resistent to pressing and can pass the ball well and are creative, to open up spaces. the game has changed, DMs nowadays not only have to defend, but also to attack. matic is surely better than mikel/ramires in terms of passing, but he is nowhere near the above mentioned.

He is not top class yet, great but no where near top class. We expected around 20m but 35m is just WAY TOO MUCH.

Wank players like Ashley Young, Stuart Downing, and Jordan Henderson were bought for that amount. In this day and age you have to pay for young, highly talented players. Especially when you're buying a player who's so important to the selling club.

Wank players like Ashley Young, Stuart Downing, and Jordan Henderson were bought for that amount. In this day and age you have to pay for young, highly talented players. Especially when you're buying a player who's so important to the selling club.

Irrelevant.

All you mentioned have the English inflation rate... You forgot Carroll too!

How much are you putting in???

they were english players. english players always more expensive, because England rarely produces top talents nowadays and because of the homegrown effect. and because Liverpool was dumb as shit paying that much for them. cant compare it to Matic at all.

its a fact that most great teams nowadays use this type of playmakers in their team. juve have pirlo, madrid modric/xabi, dortmund have Gündogan/Sahin and so on. if you want to have a decent build-up play nowadays, its enormously important to have players who are resistent to pressing and can pass the ball well and are creative, to open up spaces. the game has changed, DMs nowadays not only have to defend, but also to attack. matic is surely better than mikel/ramires in terms of passing, but he is nowhere near the above mentioned.

What are you on about? Did you completely miss the part where I said Stop looking at other teams and wondering why were aren't as dominant as they are. We are Chelsea???

I don't give a shit how other teams are constructed, I care about how Chelsea is built! Its hilarious that everyone keeps relating team success to DLP's. Team success is built on philosophy and hard work! We are building our identity now and if that doesn't include a DLP so be it! Jose knows what he's doing and there's more than one way to skin a cat.

How much are you putting in???

a few hundred pounds through tickets over the year but that is not the point. But then I suppose if we know how to work around FFP eventually it doesn't matter, but if this seriously affect our summer budget then it would be terrible move. Especially since we will need to pay A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MORE for a top class striker in the summer.

Yes but they were English and Liverpool were idiots at the time, the same team that paid 35m for Caroll. Well any signing is important to a football club, otherwise we wouldn't make them.

Fresh from a 2-0 win against Porto, which gave Benfica the top of the standings and now that Lisbon has devoted to Eusebius, who recently passed away, coach Jorge Jesus spoke about the possible departure of Nemanja Matic, followed by Chelsea: "i can not answer, I just know that tomorrow will participate in the FIFA gala.'m here to play the best players, but on the issues of the market are always the last to know things. Every year we sell so many players, all in Portugal have to live with this. Matic If you leave, I will find other solutions. "

If we are willing to spend that kind of money i prefer we spend it for Witsel.

Is witsel up for sale? Do Zenit need money?

If we are willing to spend that kind of money I prefer Pogba...

Its these types of comments that make me wonder if people actually think FM14 is real.