Nemanja Matic

.Cee

You do know Matic isn't purely a DM right? He's a better passer than Ramires/Mikel and Essien combined.

And I'm saying Matic alone won't be sufficient to significantly imrpove our midfield. all the top teams in Europe have 2 ball playing midfielders as starters. Ramires will still be a starter and our ability to dominate the midfield against top opposition will still be hindered or limited with him as a starter. if you are satisfied with us approaching every big game with stoke city tactics because we can't match the technical quality of the opposition midfield then carry on.

if you are satisfied with us approaching every big game with stoke city tactics because we can't match the technical quality of the opposition midfield then carry on.

If we get 3 points then what's the problem?

Personally I think we'll look to improve on that over time, but if we don't I honestly don't see the problem.

You do know Matic isn't purely a DM right? He's a better passer than Ramires/Mikel and Essien combined.

Essien is a very good passer of the ball, but some people seem to have forgotten that. Please don't insinuate that he is bad at passing. No need to overrate Matic just yet either...

If we get 3 points then what's the problem?

Personally I think we'll look to improve on that over time, but if we don't I honestly don't see the problem.

It's a problem for me because football is just as much about entertainment as it's about winning for me. if you are only interested in the end result then carry on.

Ramires - donkey ? Donkeys are by definition slow .

What Ramires lacks in passing ability he more than makes up with other parts of his game ,there are different aspects to football it is not just all about passing and Ramires speed ,stamina and abilty to win you back possession is a massive positive ,him and Matic supporting our three AM's would be brilliant going forward but a massive kick in the teeth to the people at the club who decided to let Matic go and prefer Mikel .

Jose will have got this spot on once again if Matic is coming because make no mistake he will be coming to replace the real donkey at Chelsea.

Ramires - donkey ? Donkeys are by definition slow .

What Ramires lacks in passing ability he more than makes up with other parts of his game ,there are different aspects to football it is not just all about passing and Ramires speed ,stamina and abilty to win you back possession is a massive positive ,him and Matic supporting our three AM's would be brilliant going forward but a massive kick in the teeth to the people at the club who decided to let Matic go and prefer Mikel .

Jose will have got this spot on once again if Matic is coming because make no mistake he will be coming to replace the real donkey at Chelsea.

Donkeys are also by definition hard workers who are known for their stamina and endurance and not much else.

I lol at the suggestion that just because we are going to play Ramires and Matic in the middle, we are suddenly parking the bus. Funny thing is I couldn't even care less if we do park the bus as long as we get the result.

I bet some people wish we kept Villas-Boas and not replace him with Di Matteo who won us the CL because they are more concerned with the style of the play.

Donkeys are also by definition hard workers who are only known for their stamina and endurance.

And by definition thay are very slow ,so your definition is by definition very wrong . There is only one donkey at Chelsea and that is the one who Matic will replace if this is true.

And by definition thay are very slow ,so your definition is by definition very wrong . There is only one donkey at Chelsea and that is the one who Matic will replace if this is true.

Stamina, hardwork and endurance is what the term "donkey" is used for in footballing circuit. everyone knows this so no need to be pedantic.

This would be great. Who cares if he was an ex-chelsea man, that makes it all the better. He has vastly improved since his time here and has gained valuable experience. For £20million, which we could get with the sale from KDB, it's brilliant. It's a vast improvement to our pivot. It could really help us with a push for some silverware this season.

Stamina, hardwork and endurance is what the term "donkey" is used for in footballing circuit. everyone knows this so no need to be pedantic.

Nope a Donkey is someone who is very slow and not very good . Never heard of a fast donkey or seen one and certainly not one as fast as Ramires ,

Hold the transfer. Take the offer back. We are no longer interested in Matic since this man doesnt like him.

But hang one. We have a sarcastic sally here. How about we mock every opinion with a sarcastic diatribe? How dare they hold different values. The nerve of them. God forbid someone simply states their opinion without fear of needless reprisal.

It's a problem for me because football is just as much about entertainment as it's about winning for me. if you are only interested in the end result then carry on.

Well I'm sorry, but if you can't find enjoyment in watching the likes of Hazard, Willian and Oscar then I don't know what I can say. To me football is about the contest, about the tactics not just about sticking 10 Matas out on the pitch and seeing a 5-4 scoreline. There's great beauty in seeing a side execute a gameplan where they soak up pressure and then hit teams on the counter, like we do.

I was entertained by us beating Man City and Liverpool at home, but I was also thrilled with the way we played against Arsenal despite some people accusing us of parking the bus (when we actually created more chances).

It just looks like you're looking for something to moan about, a bit like those moaning about the game yesterday especially this one called lionsd......oh wait.