Jase

Man of the Match  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scousers community is up in arms. According to my latest, the Dracula attends the same diving school as Manure players. Even his teacher marked his dive as almost perfect, giving him 9 points for it.

The simple fact remains the same. Liverpoops are not good enough to lead the PL. They already had several hours at the top of PL. It´s over, get over it & back to 4-6th place, that´s where they belong. Beaten solidly by Chelsea, Citeh & Arsenal.

Liverpool has played over their expectation, so far. Suddenly, they were exposed. Their squad is too thin to win anything in this season.

As for Chelsea, the team played the most dominant first half of football of this season.

Once again, Jose had shown his masterpiece of tactics. The energy of Chelsea players deserves an applause.

It´s even too hard for me to pick a player among the lot. Yesterday´s performance will sit very well with me, for months to come.

This is my type of football. Still I would like to see just one midfielder & one SCORING striker & then let the show begin.

BRING ON ANYBODY, fucking Bayern, Barca, REAL, anybody.

Funny how everyone on their side keeps complaining about that first 'penalty' on Suarez, but no one seems to remember about how they got a freekick in the first place.

8:23 here. Pathetic.

I agree that there were some stupid decisions from the ref yesterday, but it's not like only they were affected by them.

Doesn't matter. The fact is, Chelsea didn't have enough in centre midfield before the summer window closed. I'm happy that Frank has been doing well recently, but he shouldn't have been expected to play as a starter in a 4231 formation every week or sometimes more than once per week. Chelsea need someone quicker who can drive past defenders with the ball and come up quickly for support on the left side while also being strong in front of the CBs.

That is down to Mikel ,not Lampard.

Funny how everyone on their side keeps complaining about that first 'penalty' on Suarez, but no one seems to remember about how they got a freekick in the first place.

8:23 here. Pathetic.

I agree that there were some stupid decisions from the ref yesterday, but it's not like only they were affected by them.

Suarez is doing an acrobatic swimming pool jump to try and get the penalty because he's so clever he knows he's in the penalty area right in front of the Liverpool supporters.

Jose Mourinho on the Anfield Cannibal tactics

Still boys, we need to admit, sometimes refs call penalties like the one yesterday, but yesterday Howard did not. Get over it, is my suggestion. As we all know, the refs in UK are pathetic. Every weekend, we have seen it.

Had it happened to Chelsea we all be up in arms here.

I assume, Liverpoops will carry on for several more days. LOL.

Where's Zoro today?

8D5247D8-6EE9-4DA1-9636-7F554934B16B_zps

1) I posted in this very thread yesterday about our amazing performance. I was pessimistic about those two games and I should have had more faith in my team.

2) How amazing your life must be for you to go through old posts and take a screenshot just to belittle that person. We all share the same passion here, some people deal with poor performances better than others but you as the owner of this place should treat members with more respect.

Watched it again today and you really don't appreciate how good the game was live because of the nerves. It was seriously one of the best matches this season with an incredible tempo from start to finish. And to think that the players put in this performance just two days after playing another match. Just incredible.

I love the EPL!

1) I posted in this very thread yesterday about our amazing performance. I was pessimistic about those two games and I should have had more faith in my team.

2) How amazing your life must be for you to go through old posts and take a screenshot just to belittle that person. We all share the same passion here, some people deal with poor performances better than others but you as the owner of this place should treat members with more respect.

Dude it's not a lack of respect - it's just highlighting to you - that you shouldn't always be so negative!

Take it on the chin like a man, and remember this lesson...

Life is about learning and Jim just taught you a great one! Careful what you say today as tomorrow can make you look like an idiot...

Or my favourite: better to sit there looking like an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.. ;)

I can't believe Rodgers saying all that rubbish "... Poor Luis, everyone jumping on his back...Jose is picking on an easy target"

They just embarrass themselves, he is no victim he was at the centre of a huge racism row and then he BIT another player for no reason. He is hardly a ***** saint. He is a diving twat.