Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

Jase

Man of the Match  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Forgot to mention, the class preaching morons were at it again yesterday. This time they pissed on graves in Brompton Cemetery near the ground. 3 of them were arrested.

Seriously, I hate Man U and Spurs fans but Liverpool are a truly vile, vile club from top to bottom. In a different league to everyone else in the country.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched it again today and you really don't appreciate how good the game was live because of the nerves. It was seriously one of the best matches this season with an incredible tempo from start to finish. And to think that the players put in this performance just two days after playing another match. Just incredible.

I love the EPL!

I watched a bit again, we really did well, must not slip up against Southampton.

Cant believe after that amazing match the press was talking about referee controversy. I realized that british press is usually more interested in this kind of silly controversy than in the game itself.

Its what happens whenever we get a favourable decision especially if its against one of the media's...love children

BBC Sporf ‏@BBCSporf 30 Dec

BREAKING: Chelsea confirm their interest in signing Howard Webb on a permanent deal from Man United, after a successful one-match loan.

Loan with an option to buy must have been included in the last will and testament of Sir Alex. :Goober:

What a huge win that was on Sunday. Had a real mixture of delight and relief come over me when the final whistle sounded. Think it was the first game since Jose's return where I've been so confident afterwards that the title is more than achievable for us this season. See it as a bigger win than the one vs Man City personally.

We were terrific to watch in the first half, Liverpool's goal had the team spark in to life immediately. Great finish from Hazard, and although Eto'o's goal was slightly fortunate he did well to make a run across the defender, something our strikers haven't done enough this season.

Second period was more even, neither team looked particularly like scoring. I know he's just a kid but I don't think Liverpool helped their case by bringing on that Smith geezer, he looked out of his depth. I couldn't believe what Eto'o did though, it was a really silly thing to do (the random kick on Suarez of course) which would have cost us on another day.

Liverpool looked shattered from about the 15th minute onwards, we took advantage of that. We looked shattered from about the hour mark but were able to hold out. Despite the tiredness on show it was a fantastic watch due to the intensity of the game and, for the first time in a while against the scousers it felt like a really big game in the league. They've been well below par for a few years but clearly looked a much more cohesive unit now. Thankfully we played them at a good time and it's another step in the right direction.

Hazard was the pick of the bunch for us, top performance from the guy. It was one of the few big games where you could see he looked more driven to have an impact on the game. More of the same please Eden.

Chelsea are back fellow Blues. Let's enjoy the ride!