Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking, it is f**** Sunderland, why are we not going to hump them? Sad times when we are worried about playing such a team. But I slightly am, in that last game it was a hard fought battle :cry:

That's been the story of our team for last few years - unconvincing against shit teams, surprisingly cool against good teams.

Iam not very convinced with the "rest players for arsenal" argument, that game is almost a week away and players like Schurrle have not played very much overall. That said we are not going to field our strongest XI for this game and it's going to be a great oppertunity for players to show why they shoud be higher up in the pecking order. Hope Kalas can get some minutes even if he doesnt start.

I am still hoping to see these guys start together!

Ramires - Mikel

Willian - Hazard - Schurrle

Torres/Eto'o

I just want to see how that pace and directness will work! with Obi sitting back to allow Rami to get forward with Willian, Hazard and Schurrle! #PACE!!!

Schwarzer

Azpi - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Mikel - Lampard

Hazard - Oscar - Schurrle

Eto'o

We have six days to rest for the Arsenal game, so we might as well play a damned strong team. This is a QF and represents our best chance of silverware this season, so a strong team, as above, is what we'll see.

Just imagine someone with better technical skills crossing the ball and offered that free space at our right back..... Finally we can see someone else here

I heard Ricardo Rodriguez is turning into top LB with brilliant work on both defence and attack. He also posses great crossing among other traits. Would definately consider him since Cole is getting old and Shaw is not ready yet. Rodriguez would also cost relatively little compared to prices in market nowdays...and sure Azpi should play at RB where he realy belongs.

I heard Ricardo Rodriguez is turning into top LB with brilliant work on both defence and attack. He also posses great crossing among other traits. Would definately consider him since Cole is getting old and Shaw is not ready yet. Rodriguez would also cost relatively little compared to prices in market nowdays...and sure Azpi should play at RB where he realy belongs.

I am secretly hoping we will get him in the summer. Watched him few.times this season, he'll be fine here, and he' just 22 I think. But I would love to see van Anholt here next season..we'll se what's gonna happen anyway...