Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am secretly hoping we will get him in the summer. Watched him few.times this season, he'll be fine here, and he' just 22 I think. But I would love to see van Anholt here next season..we'll se what's gonna happen anyway...

Considering we are realy terrible at crossing, getting Rodriguez and obviously CM like Strootman in january would be like super amazing. I guess both players would be available for decent price. They wont be cheap, but either way, they are very afordable and available for right price.

Then just get striker and CB in summer because there are more options and prices arent that inflated. And we are set for some time, just need to gel together.

I heard Ricardo Rodriguez is turning into top LB with brilliant work on both defence and attack. He also posses great crossing among other traits. Would definately consider him since Cole is getting old and Shaw is not ready yet. Rodriguez would also cost relatively little compared to prices in market nowdays...and sure Azpi should play at RB where he realy belongs.

my heart is set on shaw if we are buying any LB, but i always wanted to see how any other person will fare if given the freedom ivanovic has with mourinho's tactics

i think Hazard,Schurle,Rami and JT should rest for Arsenal=)

I'd play Schurrle - Oscar or Mata - KdB with Willian and Oscar or Mata in the bench. Hazard at home.

I do agree about resting Eden, Rami and JT. JT is likely to be rested if Cahill is fit for the match.

And finally Azpilicueta is playing in the RB!!!

In the midfield I'd play Lamps and Essien as I favor a more defensive pivot against Arsenal with Mikel and Rami (but we all know José will play Lamps monday)

Poyet (Sunderland manager) ahead of his clash with Chelsea: "I hope the only call I can make to Jose is to ask him not to play (Eden) Hazard."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2525202/Gus-Poyet-pleads-Jose-Mourinho-play-Eden-Hazard.html

:P

Schwarzer

Azpi - Cahill - Luiz - Cole

Mikel - Lampard

Willian - Mata - Schurrle

Ba

And I want Mata to truley play in the no 10 position.

In that case you will be disappointed. According to Dan Levene at least Mata, Cech and Ramires missed the trip up north completely.