Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only reason to start KDB is to rest Willian/Hazard because he will prolly leave in january. Oscar is a nailed starter because he's still rusty, Schürrle too because he needs matches. Dunno about Mata, will probably start if Mourinho doesn't care about KDB.

Looking further ahead i think Mourinho will replace Mata with Oscar against Arsenal if he has good performance tomorrow. Schürrle might replace Willian against Arsenal if he nails it tommorow, though i doubt it.

Put out a full strength side. I wanna see us win this. Stadium of Light is not the place to blood some of the younger guys and Sunderland win be all out for this.

My team=

Cech

Aspi Luiz Terry Cole

Ramires Mikel

Schurrle Oscar Hazard

Torres

Oscar to play because he seemed a little off the pace against Palace. But would be equally happy to see Mata in that role.

Extra time 3-2 to the Blues

Going to need Juan Mata and some brave leadership form the second string to progress in this cup. Sunderland are enjoying the freedom of the League cup and have no pressure. An all London semi final would be a joy. Chelsea to win 2-1 with Mata providing a top class reminder of his brilliance before Arsenal away on Monday.

I dont think Torres will play. Jose will rest him and have him play against Arsenal. He will hope Torres will rape Arsenal like ManCity.

Torres will rape Arsenal? LOL. Wake up bro we are in 2013 not 2008/09 when he really raped the opponents.

i wouldn't rely on him as such , but he seems to be in the right places at the right times just now , and puts them away....Unlike Demba Ba... or Eto'o who does't look good at all!

I have had bad knee problems like Torres ,and every game i'm willing him just to Be what he was!!

Sadly Torres is probably our best option against Arsenal. Pray he puts in a performance like he did against Bayern, Man City or Tottenham. Sub him off early if he's having another lethargic/invisible night.

Or just play Ba if he's coming off a great game against Sunderland. As long as it's not Eto'o I could care less.