Jase

Man of the Match  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy for the three points but that was painful to watch. I will just try to pretend I didn't watch that and be optimistic about the coming games. :P

Just one question to Jose though, why leave the substitutions so late? Schürrle and Ba both had an immediate impact and the team looked like scoring again with them on the pitch but coming on at +80 minutes is way too late to actually do anything meaningful. Schürrle should have been awarded a start anyway after his performance against Stoke last Saturday, seriously hope he plays against Arsenal.

We need to sign a stronger and faster striker. The current 3 strikers can be sold.

David Luiz can be sold as well... sign a new replacement.

Like I said

Cech out Courtois in

Luiz out Mangala in

Lampard out Witsel in

Eto'o, Torres and Ba out Suarez/Costa/Falcao and Lukaku in

We deserved this win less than Arsenal deserved losing 6-3 earlier today.

I'm all for the 3 points and the win, I do believe we have good chances of topping the table against Arsenal (not sure if Pool will drop points, so we may beat Arse and still not lead), but we sort of don't deserve it.

When you struggle against Crystal, lose to Stoke, concede 7 goals to both + Sunderland, sorry, you just don't deserve to lead the league, especially when City and Arsenal are playing so well.

But football isn't about justice, so I hope we lead next round and hopefully we'll fix our defense. our attack was once again disappointing, but it's our defense that has been compromising.

Oscar was appalling. Mata was nothing special, not nothing special is still miles better than whatever Oscar did. Luiz didn't have a good match, although the capital chances Crystal had were surrounding Terry and Azpili's side (and both involved too). It doesn't change the fact Luiz was decent at best, our defense is still terrible and our attack doesn't produce enough.

To think that if we had beat Stoke - as we should - we would top the league today...

Like I said

Cech out Courtois in

Luiz out Mangala in

Lampard out Witsel in

Eto'o, Torres and Ba out Suarez/Costa/Falcao and Lukaku in

Yes, because spending a shitload of money is always the best solution. :wank2:

Mourinho has done something that's affecting our attack and i really don't know what it is.

In previous seasons we had games like these from time to time, but we also had games where we blew teams away and won by 4,5,6,7,8 goals.

Now we can't even do that anymore, ugh.

Overall 3 good points though, now go to Arsenal and counter those mofo's.

what a shit performance and line-up. why the hell apzi is playing as a LB? he cant attack on this position and hazard always has to play against 2 or 3 players on his own. azpi on the left is like a death to the left side. and ivanovic on the right was horrible once again. essien was just ugh. mata invisible, willian MOTM. torres beside the goal shit too. ramires good. our defense awful. I am afraid of the game against Arsenal...they could tear us a new one...

Mourinho should stop talking and start doing something. he is talking bout meritocracy and then benches Schürrle wtf? and his substitutions were horrible. We are now 4 months in with Mourinho and he hasnt developed anyhting- in contraire, we are even worse I would say.