Jase

Man of the Match  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think mata was invisible, just that it seems like the players were instructed to attack from hazard's side.

you see from the past few matches, we always pass the ball to hazard.

whereas mata on the right wing is to create space to allow ivanovic overlap to send in crosses.

Thank the gods for 3 points.

We are BY FAR the worst top 4 side in front of goal. Totally inept most of the time. If we play any good side and fail to score so many times we won't win.

Nothing left to say about our defense. Boggles my mind how opposing players can win every single header.

Weve been FUCKING LUCKY

Exactly. We're lucky that everyone else has also been pretty crap. But we can't keep putting in these types of performances and expect to get away with them especially with City really kicking into gear.

Mourinho has done something that's affecting our attack and i really don't know what it is.

In previous seasons we had games like these from time to time, but we also had games where we blew teams away and won by 4,5,6,7,8 goals.

Now we can't even do that anymore, ugh.

Overall 3 good points though, now go to Arsenal and counter those mofo's.

We could have scored 5, it's not Jose missing easy chances.

He maybe rotates a bit too much but a lot of it is down to individual error.

How many crosses does Ivan fail to complete?

How many chances do our strikers miss?

How many long balls does Luiz hopelessly hit?

Arsenal having their best season for years, and we are 2 points behind? You could look at that and think Jose is a genius.

Let's not forget how shit we were in the league under Rafa

I do not blame the defense the fucking midfield is a worry we need Cabaye or someone who can hold the ball and control the game from midfield. Also Oscar has been shit Mata was having a decent game today Mou should have waited a bit till he got him off

Yet another mediocre performance by the team, but a good result nonetheless.

Among the positives I'd name an improved performance by Essien; he's a far more technically refined played than Mikel. Essien is still far slower than he used to be and we do need a quicker player who can cover Ramires B2B runs, esp when the opposition manages to quickly make the transition from defense to attack.

I thought David Luiz had a decent performance for a guy who hasn't played for a month; second game within a week. Did the chasing well which helped Terry cover behind him. Set-pieces are a problem atm and that's hardly the CBs really. Crosses are also coming in way to often and with quality, which can be really difficult to deal with. the CBs are running towards Cech and then the crosses come either in front, or behind them. Yes, we *only* conceded a goal this time :) but the opposition isn't strong enough to consider this an improvement.

I honestly think Jose is right about Mata; he just doesn't do enough defensive work; as soon as Oscar came on, we were immediately a bit more solid there.

Hate the commentator - can't remember his name - he was really frustrated that Jerome coldn't beat Luiz. He seemed to be rooting for CP real bad too. :)

Torres did good in attack but was close to useless defending set-pieces. Azpi needs to do better at set-pieces too.

We must improve a lot if we want to become contenders, because right now I'm afraid we aren't.