• Ramires
    • Hazard
    • Schurrle
    • Mata
    • Torres
    • Ba (sub)
    • Lampard (sub)
    • Eto'o (sub)

We're not going to win anything with the strikers we have and the defence is too vulnerable at set pieces.

I really wish people would stop saying this.

We scored 9 goals in the last 3 games - granted not many of them by our strikers but the main problem we are having right now is our defence being too vulnerable.

I agree having a top class striker would definitely help the situation but we should not be conceding 3 goals against teams like Sunderland and Stoke, sorry. That's the main problem right now.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not fine, especially the 1st half.

We set ourselves up a land mine after how we trolling around in the 1st half. No desire to score more goals whatsoever.

No desire to score more goals...? Dah ?

Selfish, stupid decisions by Ramires were made. Had he passed the ball to clearly freed player, 2-3 zip for Chelsea, the game is over.

I agree having a top class striker would definitely help the situation but we should not be conceding 3 goals against teams like Sunderland and Stoke, sorry. That's the main problem right now.

It was very strange both on Wednesday and today. If you look at their goals: first is a blunder by Cech, what is he doing there I really can't tell, its a lack of concentration.

Second one, there is a clear faul by Walters on Dave (who underperformed today but people will still blame Ivanovic probably), after that they have an extra man upfront and its just a wonderful left-footed finish from Ireland. Third one, Eto'o losses the ball (like he did with every single touch today), counter-attack and Assaidi is one on one and scores a beauty that really is difficult to defend against.

Ever since that 09-10 title? lol. This is not transition, it is just pure shit season partly down to the shit transfer management. When you have a guy pretending to be a football player, a dude with a dodgy knee who can't run to save his life and a former world class player who just came out of retirement in Russia then you are in trouble.

Now the only way to justify this is by signing a top class striker.

Well, i exaggerated(spellcheck?) a bit, but you get my point. This is not a transition season, i dont buy this bullshit. Who had the say in these transfers? Why did we buy Willian , why did we loan out Lukaku, why did we buy Eto'o? Why didnt we sign a real striker, why didnt we sign a good DM? Why didn't we sell Torres, why didnt we sell Ba? WHY ON EARTH DID WE LOSE TO BLOODY STOKE FUCKING CITY?

Really, of all teams, why Stoke :(

Didn't we try to sign Jores Okore? Was that just because he's young talent and another one to send on loan or were we actually looking for a CB? Knowing us, the latter.

Could do with someone like Vertonghen or Chiriches. Good, cheap CBs.

Didn't we try to sign Jores Okore? Was that just because he's young talent and another one to send on loan or were we actually looking for a CB? Knowing us, the latter.

Could do with someone like Vertonghen or Chiriches. Good, cheap CBs.

He's signed by Villa last summer and is ruled out the whole season due to injury.

Not a knee jerk reaction because it's happened all season but can we drop Cech for a few games. It's not like Mark Schwarzer is a totally incompetent goalkeeper like Turnbull was

I agree with this. Last 8 shots on the goal and we conceded 8 goals ( basel, southampton, sunderland, stoke)...

Now, I read exactly as I pointed out here.

Jose says, I am concerned by Blues´ failure to " kill off " Stoke City.

Too many clear chances, but no dice. This inept scoring of Chelsea players is killing the team.

All opposition teams are doing is waiting, letting Chelsea to play, then counterattack & most of the times managed to score.

Chelsea needs two top players who convert these clear chances. Torres, Eto´o, Ramires, BA...ain´t it.

Schurrle, the best player, was pulled. Why ? The guy was sizzling, then.