• Torres
    • Ba (sub)
    • Lampard (sub)
    • Eto'o (sub)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres was fucking awful, granted Ba and Eto'o were both bad, but Torres had a mare, and was rightfully taken off.

No, Ba and Eto'o were worse. Call me a fanboy or whatever you like, this season, Torres>>>Ba & Eto'o.

that was hard to take ,,soft ...,soft soft goals given away yet 2 votes for cech as mom ...guess they must be Man utd fans ,, Schurrle perhaps could play as striker

for me Hazard was also good

I voted for Cech because he was the most important player on the pitch.

Schurrle was our best player, but hard to find joy in that performance.

Where are all the people calling Luiz the liabilty in our backline has been no where near our first team and we have conceded 6 garbage goals.. If he was playing everyone would blame him but for some strange reason no blame seems to fall on our captain and his partner.. wonder why that is?

loss is not a surprise and yes am disappointed with the result but I am sure we'll do better in the games ahead. Title still within our reach as its too early to say we've lost it. Anyways we learn from mistakes so I expect a better performance as our squad has serious quality.

but I know I'm not the only one who would rather have a goalless Torres on the pitch and the team scoring goals than what we had the last 30mins.

IDC if Torres doesn't score another goal, he really opens up play for the TEAM. We play better with him on the pitch.

It's not his job to opens up play for team,his job is to score goals,thats his only f**** job

well people kept saying our defense was weak with Luiz on... Too bad he isn't there these days to take the credit for conceding six goals to the two worst offensive sides in the league. It's Christmas time, Chelsea are being generous and distributing gifts.

loss is not a surprise and yes am disappointed with the result but I am sure we'll do better in the games ahead. Title still within our reach as its too early to say we've lost it. Anyways we learn from mistakes so I expect a better performance as our squad has serious quality.

Totally agreed. People are being premature if they're saying we're out of the title race, as some of the Twitter-trolls seem to think. We definitely need to reinforce the team defensively in January, though.