• Torres
    • Ba (sub)
    • Lampard (sub)
    • Eto'o (sub)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have to tie this done to one factor: away form and inconsistency in defence. It is rather disheartening seeing a Jose Chelsea conceding so badly when in his first tenure, we had one of the strongest defences in the world - if not, the whole premier league - and we need to utilize our home as a fortress to outweigh these such results. Hopefully more changes will be made, such as today with Andre, that will create the same kind of performance from those players.

Now, I read exactly as I pointed out here.

Jose says, I am concerned by Blues´ failure to " kill off " Stoke City.

Too many clear chances, but no dice. This inept scoring of Chelsea players is killing the team.

All opposition teams are doing is waiting, letting Chelsea to play, then counterattack & most of the times managed to score.

Chelsea needs two top players who convert these clear chances. Torres, Eto´o, Ramires, BA...ain´t it.

Schurrle, the best player, was pulled. Why ? The guy was sizzling, then.

Schurrle had a calf injury.

You can say what you want about the manager, but it was individual mistakes that cost us the game today.

If we can't even beat Crystal Palace at HOME, we should just relegate ourselves from the Premier League!

Exactly. As long as Jose tells Ramires not to try to score, but pass the ball, the team should be just fine. Today, I assumed Ramires had played Frank´s videos on how to score, but he did not watch it properly though. All I saw was him kicking the ball, of course not on net.

Schurrle had a calf injury.

You can say what you want about the manager, but it was individual mistakes that cost us the game today.

Individual mistakes, yea, Cech, Ramires just to name two. Schurrle had a calf injury, when today ?

Yeah but doesn't detract that we have been performing like Jekyll and Hyde this season..

People are reacting like if we were in the same position when AVB was in charge. It's laughable. People getting pissed at being second with a "new" coach.

LOL expecting to win 5-0 every game. The team is doing just fine for the situation we were in before.

People are reacting like if we were in the same position when AVB was in charge. It's laughable. People getting pissed at being second with a "new" coach.

LOL expecting to win 5-0 every game. The team is doing just fine for the situation we were in before.

Don't think anyone is really overreacting. So typical of people to say others overreact after a defeat like this. People are just annoyed and frustrated at our inconsistency, which is justifiable given the up and down results we have had recently. And nobody is expecting us to win like 5-0 every game but certainly with a good squad like ours, to do better than what we are doing right now. Being joint-second is one thing but that doesn't even begin to tell the whole story and oh, we could well be 7 points behind Arsenal tomorrow. No one wants to settle for second best or average-ness especially with this squad.

Jose messed up our game by removing Schurrle today, that's so unacceptable to me. Eto didn't add anything to our game, and we even stopped attacking much when he came on, its all Jose's fault we lost today and not draw at least. Hope he learns from this, cos I'm a big fan of his. Let him play players that earns their place in the team alone.

Look on the bright side guys, Drogba will destroy Arsenal tomorrow like he used to. Arsenal 0-2 Everton, I can see it. Next week city will destroy them as well and we must surely beat Palace, by then we would only be 1 point behind them. Happy days soon.

Look on the bright side guys, Drogba will destroy Arsenal tomorrow like he used to. Arsenal 0-2 Everton, I can see it. Next week city will destroy them as well and we must surely beat Palace, by then we would only be 1 point behind them. Happy days soon.

Have you noticed we even have international coaches here, lately ?

Jose messed up our game by removing Schurrle today, that's so unacceptable to me. Eto didn't add anything to our game, and we even stopped attacking much when he came on, its all Jose's fault we lost today and not draw at least. Hope he learns from this, cos I'm a big fan of his. Let him play players that earns their place in the team alone.

Once again, Schurrle was injured.

you know you're having a shit season if you're level on points with liverpool and behind arsenal in the standings... but i'm thinking, you know, our defence must be so poor if stoke, who only scored three goals in their last six games at home, can match that ratio against us... southampton one shot on goal, sunderland three shots on goal and stoke three shots on goal - seven shots on our goal and seven goals conceded in the last 3 epl games. wtf?