• Torres
    • Ba (sub)
    • Lampard (sub)
    • Eto'o (sub)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Lukaku makes up for what we done wrong in loaning him out by scoring past Arsenal tomorrow or we go 7 points behind. It has got to a point that no matter who the opposition is, when we are away from home I expect the unexpected. Shambles! Conceding 6 goals in two matches against two teams who are not known for their goalscoring rates says it all. Can;t believe we are still letting in these sloppy goals. How Lawrenson said on his score predictions that we have a good defence I do not know and what happened to Moruinho's team who was always known for the reliable defending I do not know but home and way we look prone to concede.

Sort it out!

I cannot believe Jon Walters(!!) had Azpi in his pocket all game, Peter Crouch(!!) bullied Cahill all over the pitch. Ivanovic fails to close his man down for the winning goal from a guy who barely plays at all at Stoke...

Cech unnecessarily forces us to concede a goal when we had the game in complete control.

The defence is a shambles.

Bring back David Luiz.

We can only blame ourselves, well, maybe the fat fuck ref a little as well.

We were in completely dominance in the first half, yet our players were like walking in the park. Despite pretty short passes there's no hustles, no urgency, no desire to score more, just trolling around the pitch.

Ramires was fucking wasteful and I dare to say selfish, wasted like half of a dozen chances. Hazard on the other hand was too unselfish, he should just shoot those motherfuckers down like he did in the last match!

Stoke is one hell of a disgusting football team, I can't find a proper word to describe them, just pure disgusting.

Torres was fucking awful, granted Ba and Eto'o were both bad, but Torres had a mare, and was rightfully taken off.

but I know I'm not the only one who would rather have a goalless Torres on the pitch and the team scoring goals than what we had the last 30mins.

IDC if Torres doesn't score another goal, he really opens up play for the TEAM. We play better with him on the pitch.

9 of the same players started these 3 games in the space of a week. I can forgive some bad performances due to fatigue, more blame for the manager who's ever so reluctant to change things.

Hopefully some of them are left completely out of the squad for Steaua.