• Ramires
    • Hazard
    • Schurrle
    • Mata
    • Torres
    • Ba (sub)
    • Lampard (sub)
    • Eto'o (sub)

I'd love to see what Jose says after the match but it will probably be about the foul before the second goal. We were doing well despite a couple of mistakes at the back until he decides to bring on Eto'o and Lampard. Didn't even look like scoring afterwards.

Ref was fucking shit as well.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see what Jose says after the match but it will probably be about the foul before the second goal. We were doing well despite a couple of mistakes at the back until he decides to bring on Eto'o and Lampard. Didn't even look like scoring afterwards.

Ref was fucking shit as well.

So let me get this straight:

we were doing ok, opening spaces and scoring goals.

our defense was giving up cheap balls in the final third, so we take off Torres? I'm ok with that, I just don't know why a defensive back sub wasn't made.

so then we bring on Ba who works hard, but doesn't open the field the same way a shitty Torres does.

THEN we take off our hot hand #14 and our defensive mid who isn't doing so bad to bring on a a bag of bones and lampard?

clearly Ramires wasn't having a great match.

where the F*** is Ashley Cole?!?!?!?!

to sum it up, Torres shouldn't of been replaced, maybe Mata, ramires and azpi.

subs cost us the game.

I'm ok with being in a fire fight.

at the hour mark we were playing for a draw. Pathetic.

ugh, sorry guys heated

Eto'o for Schurrle was the wrong call any way you look at it

Nah, I understand Mourinho's decision in bringing on Eto'o.

Were people even watching? I know Schurrle was outstanding with his goal but you could see he was tiring in his general play when Mourinho took him off. He's not fully match fit atm and he ran his socks off so the sub was understandable.

Eto'o shouldn't have lost the ball though I agree with that.

Premier league much much tougher than ever before. People taking points from everyone. Losing ground on Arsenal and liverpool isn't great obviously. But shouldn't be too much major harm.

Gotta sort out our defence, which is number 1 priority. The result bothers me a lot less than the way our defence has looked recently.

We lost. Learn from it, improve and move on. Still second in the league.

Premier league much much tougher than ever before. People taking points from everyone. Losing ground on Arsenal and liverpool isn't great obviously. But shouldn't be too much major harm.

Gotta sort out our defence, which is number 1 priority. The result bothers me a lot less than the way our defence has looked recently.

Third in the league.

This was any other manager you would probably be taking a very different tone.

Not a knee jerk reaction because it's happened all season but can we drop Cech for a few games. It's not like Mark Schwarzer is a totally incompetent goalkeeper like Turnbull was

Cech has had his weak moments yeah but a Chelsea GK shouldn't have to deal with as much as he has this season. This team needs learn how to control games.

The worst thing of all is that all these goals conceded aren't even a result of very offensive football...

Eto'o out , Ba out, Torres out, don't let Ramires shoot, call Curtoius back, sign Mangala , sign Vidal. Everything fixed. Done.

Hy hate list before today:

Barcelona
Manchester United
Tottenham
Arsenal

My hate list today:

Stoke
City
Walters
Shawcross

We had the perfect opportunity to gobble up points leading up to the Arse match where we could send a message to them that we''really the side to beat.

And we lose to bloody Stoke.

Arsenal will be 7 points ahead if they win their next game...

Even though I'm 100% sure they'll get trashed by Chelsea and Man City this month, something tells me this season will be a close race till the very end.

Our chances of winning it will be determined by whether we can sign a striker that we're 100% sure won't be a fucking flop, and whether our defense can get its shit together in set pieces.

I have faith Mourinho acknowledges this and will be working on both these issues throughout January.

So far I think the situation is fixable. I will only begin to panic if by the end of January we look just as good as we do now....

So let me get this straight:

we were doing ok, opening spaces and scoring goals.

our defense was giving up cheap balls in the final third, so we take off Torres? I'm ok with that, I just don't know why a defensive back sub wasn't made.

so then we bring on Ba who works hard, but doesn't open the field the same way a shitty Torres does.

THEN we take off our hot hand #14 and our defensive mid who isn't doing so bad to bring on a a bag of bones and lampard?

clearly Ramires wasn't having a great match.

where the F*** is Ashley Cole?!?!?!?!

to sum it up, Torres shouldn't of been replaced, maybe Mata, ramires and azpi.

subs cost us the game.

I'm ok with being in a fire fight.

at the hour mark we were playing for a draw. Pathetic.

ugh, sorry guys heated

Torres was fucking awful, granted Ba and Eto'o were both bad, but Torres had a mare, and was rightfully taken off.

We've won a few matches this season because of Mourinho's smart subs and tactical changes. Well today we lost because of his nonsensical sub taking off the only player that was really creating something in the attack and keeping an useless Mata in the pitch.

Well deserved loss when Stoke capitalized their few chances while we kept wasting ours in the first half.

I can't wait to have Oscar back in the team and I wonder what Schürrle did to Mourinho. After he played awesome for us in October and scored his first goal for us, he wasn't used at all in November and today clearly the MOTM, he was subbed off. I don't get it.

I'm too pissed to think properly, but even if I blame Mourinho... he has credit with us, but he was unwise - not to say stupid - today.

3rd now...Liverpool go 2nd on goal difference. :doh: