Basel v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lampard hasn't touched the ball when he's not taking a free kick or a corner. He can't get near it, not even close.

Is there a chance that you and Phil could dress up as Mikel and Lampard and have really furious sex somewhere?

I think we'd all appreciate the break from both of you to be honest.

Is there a chance that you and Phil could dress up as Mikel and Lampard and have really furious sex somewhere?

It's not as annoying as seeing Lampard given a free fucking pass to play week in week out despite not earning a minute of it.

You know what completely messed up our attack and Mourinho seems to be okay with it? We have Lampard playing as CAM when it should have been Oscar and now should be Willian... Lamps hasn't turned up and as said by others, he's 35, we shouldn't rely on him to play week in and out, twice a week... as long as Willian plays in the right and Lampard is our CAM we won't be able to create anything and we'll have to rely on a counter-attack with Hazard. That's the only way I see us scoring.

Torres improved slightly the team going forward, and hopefully he'll benefit of a counter by Eden.

Well, this IS the type of game he should be using to try new things. Chelsea is practically qualified and it's Basel.

It's beyond that. I'm basically done with live match threads after this game because of Phil Driver and ChelseaMessiah. Seriously, the have made about 15 posts and every single on of them are about how much Mikel/Lampard/Cahill suck. That's about 15 posts with not one insight, not one interesting comment, just the same crap over and over again. It's every fucking game It's relentless and pointless. If people want to know why decent posters leave, it's because of posters like these who spam the board. The worst part of it is that you know that they are actively rooting against Chelsea players just so their biases can be vindicated.