Basel v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I have a problem with a tactically rigid manager that's totally incapable of playing any other style of football and relies heavily on counter attack (pub team tactic). when we fired AVB I though that would be the end of terrible, low quality football but I guess I was wrong.

AVB is doing wonders at spurs isn't he?

Your a good act but you are on far too long.

Take your hating elsewhere, we aren't interested.

The midfield simply isn't doing enough. I don't think I've seen Ramires so anonymous in a game or Lampard so sloppy. Oscar is being completely wasted on the wing and can't dictate the play like he has done and Willian is working his bollocks off but not getting any support.

It's nothing that can't be fixed at half-time though.

What's more concerning is some of the comments in this thread. Once again a few posters gleefully taking potshots at certain players like they do every week. It's apparently all they watch football matches for. A poor 45 minutes on a shitty pitch against a team who have worked their bollocks off, but it's only half-time and we ain't losing.

Mikel needs to be subbed he has been a passenger a perfect night for someone who we are told protects the back four Maka would have excelled tonight and now we have a passenger ,he is being walked over and is in no mans land .

You mean Lampard

Mikel needs to be subbed he has been a passenger a perfect night for someone who we are told protects the back four Maka would have excelled tonight and now we have a passenger ,he is being walked over and is in no mans land .

Just stop it

Well, that was rather pathetic. Lucky to still be at 0-0 at HT. We had 0 - ZERO - shots in the first half and the only attacking threat is coming from Willian. And not to mention, we seem intent of giving the ball away needlessly and let Basel hit us on the counter. :banghead: Team needs sorting!

Lucky to stay level, Mourinho seriously needs to use the hairdryer in the dressing room or we'll lose.

Lampard should be taken off after the break, been fucking shocking today and clearly not fit to play 90 minutes two times a week anymore. Maybe give a chance to De Bruyne?

Lucky to stay level, Mourinho seriously needs to use the hairdryer in the dressing room or we'll lose.

Lampard should be taken off after the break, been fucking shocking today and clearly not fit to play 90 minutes two times a week anymore.

Ooh come on mate, this can't be Lampard's fault. It's because Mikel has been playing, he's been shit... :Goober:

AVB is doing wonders at spurs isn't he?

Your a good act but you are on far too long.

Take your hating elsewhere, we aren't interested.

AVB is doing poorly at spurs because like Jose, he's terrible at getting his team to break down packed defenses and create chances in multitude of ways i.e tactically rigid. which proves my point

You are ridiculous. Your head is really not in the right frame of mind.

Mikel is so bad, i always give him a chance but he always disappoints, doing nothing, and when he's doing something 1/3 chance it will end as a stupid thing.

Lampard and Ivanovic... omg. Ivan is looking awful for more than a month, i dont understand why every time he has the ball its got to be the last ball, he thinks he's a playmaker? horrible game from the super-slow Lampard as well... they are quick, they press, the game is fast, its not for Frank to play.

Three players i dont think we should have in our first line up.