• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imo in big games Mou would play this w/Koke

--------Courtois

Iva. Cahill. Terry Azpi

-------Matic Koke

Willian. Oscar. Hazard

----------Diego

And bench Fabregas. Imo he's a blessing and a curse in midfield - absolutely world class playmaker but hapless defender.

You wouldn't play Cesc for Oscar in that?

You wouldn't play Cesc for Oscar in that?

I think Mou would.

Offers more in defence was my logic at the time, although now I think about it maybe not... If Oscar is on his first half of season form he plays IMO. Really it depends how good a playmaker Koke is.

IMO we need Reus more than we need Koke. RLC's in next season and that would mean Cesc in an advanced role and I'd imagine Oscar or Willian sold.

^^^Wow mugged off by the mod :P

If Oscar continues with us (something I think is very likely to happen) that rules out the signing of Koke?

I believe that Jose wants to do with Oscar the same work we've done with Hazard and make them our franchise players from youth.

But I prefer Koke than Oscar...

Regards.

If Oscar continues with us (something I think is very likely to happen) that rules out the signing of Koke?I believe that Jose wants to do with Oscar the same work we've done with Hazard and make them our franchise players from youth.But I prefer Koke than Oscar...

Regards.[/Co]

koke and loftus cheek to replace mikel and ramires

If Oscar continues with us (something I think is very likely to happen) that rules out the signing of Koke?

I believe that Jose wants to do with Oscar the same work we've done with Hazard and make them our franchise players from youth.

But I prefer Koke than Oscar...

Regards.

I don't think so. Right now we only have Cuadrado as a bench option for the 3 behind the striker. with Koke here, Oscar could play RW or be the second option from the bench. We'll have 5 AMs not 4 like right now.

I don't think so. Right now we only have Cuadrado as a bench option for the 3 behind the striker. with Koke here, Oscar could play RW or be the second option from the bench. We'll have 5 AMs not 4 like right now.

Hi friend!

I agree with you. In fact, this season we played with Matic - Ramires - Cesc - Oscar in midfield with Oscar (as you say) asRW.

I just would think to sell Oscar if we receive an offer of 45/50 million pounds.

He can be very important for us in the future and I think that gradually he is improving but I think his performance could have been better, especially after selling Juan Mata.

But it would be perfect be able to sign Koke and have Oscar with us and play with Matic - Koke - Fabregas - Oscar with three creative players in midfield constantly rotating thei positions with very fast circulation of balloon as the beginning of the season.

Regards.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You