OneMoSalah

Hi friend!

(IMO) I think Koke would not be on the bench. If we signed him I guess we will play with an approach similar to Barcelona.

Barcelona.

Busquets

Xavi Iniesta

Chelsea.

Matic

Koke Fabregas

To me our big problem has been the movement of the ball very predictable all the time and when a team defended well Fabregas we were totally lost.

I know that you prefer much more Pogba than Koke. It is normal to have different opinions because both are great footballers. Although for me both would be compatible because I think Pogba will end up playing in a more ofensiiva position similar to the position of Zinedine Zidane. And now Pogba is playing in Juventus as midfielder but on the left side most games.

Matic

Koke Pogba

Fabregas

Diego Costa Hazard

This option would eliminate the possibility of signing a pure RW, but it is true that we have Hazard, and Koke and Pogba can play in the sides. For midfielder would be totally perfect. 4 - 3 - 3. Jose`s favorite approach.

I think Koke can be better than Fabregas in a few years and he is able to work more.

Regards.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho has played many times without a pure winger. Right now we use Willian but he is not a pure winger.

We have Hazard on the other side.

In Inter or Real Madrid Jose has played also without pure winger.

Madrid or Barcelona do not have a pure winger now and they play like angels ....

About the money ... Thanks to the agreement with Yokohama and television rights we have the same economic fortress as Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern.

Regards.

Mourinho has played many times without a pure winger. Right now we use Willian but he is not a pure winger.

We have Hazard on the other side.

In Inter or Real Madrid Jose has played also without pure winger.

Madrid or Barcelona do not have a pure winger now and they play like angels ....

About the money ... Thanks to the agreement with Yokohama and television rights we have the same economic fortress as Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern.

Regards.

You think they will sign both Koke and Messi along with Varane.......

Getting 1 of those 3 would be a shock. Come on

You think they will sign both Koke and Messi along with Varane.......

Getting 1 of those 3 would be a shock. Come on

Ok. This summer we will sign Theo Walcott, Phil Jones and Lukaku with Steven Gerrard on loan.........

Seriously, we have had the best economic balance of all the great teams in the world this year. That coupled with our new agreements with Yokohama and television rights only do now have an unparalleled economic power.

About Varane, Messi and Koke, I'm sure we're going to sign, at least, 1. Varane and 2. Koke / Pogba.

Regarding Messi ... If we had the chance to sign him, that kind of signings are financed by marketing. Oh my God! I live in Spain and I'm used to seeing as Real Madrid and Barcelona sign players like Figo, Beckham, Zinane, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Luis Suarez, Neymar .... and they are never concerned about how finance his move because they know that type of signings are funded by marketing and ultimately they earn more money by having signed this typed in players.

This is basic economy .... They are very beneficial investments, this is not throwing money out the window ...

Ok. This summer we will sign Theo Walcott, Phil Jones and Lukaku with Steven Gerrard on loan.........

Seriously, we have had the best economic balance of all the great teams in the world this year. That coupled with our new agreements with Yokohama and television rights only do now have an unparalleled economic power.

About Varane, Messi and Koke, I'm sure we're going to sign, at least, 1. Varane and 2. Koke / Pogba.

Regarding Messi ... If we had the chance to sign him, that kind of signings are financed by marketing. Oh my God! I live in Spain and I'm used to seeing as Real Madrid and Barcelona sign players like Figo, Beckham, Zinane, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Luis Suarez, Neymar .... and they are never concerned about how finance his move because they know that type of signings are funded by marketing and ultimately they earn more money by having signed this typed in players.

This is basic economy .... They are very beneficial investments, this is not throwing money out the window ...

I doubt it.

As mentioned.

Koke will move to barcelona or wait for the move until the end of the transfer ban.

Pogba always had Madrid as the number 1 destination or PSG.

Varane, I would doubt Madrid would sell since both ramos and pepe are +30.

Madrid doesn't need money

I doubt it.

As mentioned.

Koke will move to barcelona or wait for the move until the end of the transfer ban.

Pogba always had Madrid as the number 1 destination or PSG.

Varane, I would doubt Madrid would sell since both ramos and pepe are +30.

Madrid doesn't need money

I think Koke could leave Atletico Madrid this summer. Maybe he wanted to go to Barcelona, but after the sanction of the FIFA maybe he choose US...

Maybe from a distance it seems that in Barcelona everything is happiness ... But Barcelona is now in a process of self-destruction: all presidents fighting for not entering into the jail, unable to sign until 2016, with players like Xavi or Iniesta very old, with Messi and Neymar in legal problems. Barcelona also has the supporters and sport media

more negative in the world. Living in the environment of Barcelona is very complicated. That is why Guadiola abandoned them so soon. Barcelona is not a paradise, although they are selling it.

Pogba. I think if Ancelotti remains in Real Madrid next season he will ask Veratti ahead of Pogba. But if they have a bad end of the season... Florentino Perez will sign Pogba per 100 million. Real Madrid is Real Madrid.

Varane. This week a reporter asked him if he wants to stay in Real Madrid Varane replied: "I just think this season", looking very seriously. For me this is the signing that is more likely to happen.

Obviously anything can happen, but I think now we have a great economic strength. And I think that we are able to make an economic investment equal to or greater than the economic investment that we made last summer.

Regards.

abIQ6KDad8.png

If only we could get this squad for next season..... Fingers crossed!

Maybe that team would need another midfielder like Gundogan, or one with more experience like Wesley Sneijder. I think that attacking material is more than enough although having a third proven striker whilst having Bamford playing on loan would be the most optimal situation.

But Koke and Varane are the ones we need to go get!

Varane. This week a reporter asked him if he wants to stay in Real Madrid Varane replied: "I just think this season", looking very seriously. For me this is the signing that is more likely to happen.

Yeah, I read this and it immediately give me that feeling. He of course said that he's "happy to stay" like it is always done in those cases but he doesn't rule out transfer.

Personally think it will happen with Real going for Aymeric Laporte (they already had talks with Bilbao and they want to agree sum without paying taxes).

I think Koke could leave Atletico Madrid this summer. Maybe he wanted to go to Barcelona, but after the sanction of the FIFA maybe he choose US...

Pogba. I think if Ancelotti remains in Real Madrid next season he will ask Veratti ahead of Pogba. But if they have a bad end of the season... Florentino Perez will sign Pogba per 100 million. Real Madrid is Real Madrid.

I think we will try very hard to sign one of Pogba and Koke.

I hope that the interest in players like Schneiderlin and Andre Gomes only means that we're looking for a decent backup to Matic.

abIQ6KDad8.png

If only we could get this squad for next season..... Fingers crossed!

Maybe that team would need another midfielder like Gundogan, or one with more experience like Wesley Sneijder. I think that attacking material is more than enough although having a third proven striker whilst having Bamford playing on loan would be the most optimal situation.

But Koke and Varane are the ones we need to go get!

Why the f*ck are we playing in red?! :mouthclosed:

Today in Spain the reports say that Michael Emenalo (our Technical director of the Management Team) was yesterday watching the match Atletico Madrid - Malaga to closely follow Miranda, whose contract ends in 2016.

To me our objective yesterday was to see Koke. I'm sure Michael yesterday Emeralo was seeing Koke to sign him next season.

Although Miranda could be a very interesting player. But I prefer Varane above all possibilities.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2015/04/12/primera/1428800659_453523.html

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/12/chelsea-scout-atletico-madrid-defender-miranda-ahead-of-potential-summer-transfer-5146570/

And now it seems that Atletico de Madrid could accept 22 million pounds per Koke.

Regards.

Why not BOTH Miranda and Koke? would fix us for a couple of years at CB as well until Terry retires and Varane might be available then after getting fed up at Madrid. Can sell Oscar to PSG/Juve to fund it.

Why not BOTH Miranda and Koke? would fix us for a couple of years at CB as well until Terry retires and Varane might be available then after getting fed up at Madrid. Can sell Oscar to PSG/Juve to fund it.

Why not Godin too? And let's get Simeone as Jose's assistant. Fuck it, let's play half our home games in the Calderon!

Hi friend!

(IMO) I think Koke would not be on the bench. If we signed him I guess we will play with an approach similar to Barcelona.

Barcelona.

Busquets

Xavi Iniesta

Chelsea.

Matic

Koke Fabregas

To me our big problem has been the movement of the ball very predictable all the time and when a team defended well Fabregas we were totally lost.

I know that you prefer much more Pogba than Koke. It is normal to have different opinions because both are great footballers. Although for me both would be compatible because I think Pogba will end up playing in a more ofensiiva position similar to the position of Zinedine Zidane. And now Pogba is playing in Juventus as midfielder but on the left side most games.

Matic

Koke Pogba

Fabregas

Diego Costa Hazard

This option would eliminate the possibility of signing a pure RW, but it is true that we have Hazard, and Koke and Pogba can play in the sides. For midfielder would be totally perfect. 4 - 3 - 3. Jose`s favorite approach.

I think Koke can be better than Fabregas in a few years and he is able to work more.

Regards.

I think you guys value the workrate of Koke, I do too he seems to be the type of guy who will do whatever the team asks of him. My problem is I don't think Fabregas and him give us enough pace and strength to work a midfield 3 effectively. He can pick a pass and is decent in counter attack but he isn't exceptional in possession and doesn't really offer the type of pace that I think Jose values in the midfield.

We're not gonna be able to sign both Pogba and Koke and for my money Koke doesn't offer enough both ways. For the money he's not a perfect Jose player like Pogba is.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You