OneMoSalah

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look how well it turned out for half of them.

That wasn't your question. Why did they leave if Atletico offers just as much? Besides wages.

Yall are forgetting Tibo, he can answer that as well.

See how well it turned out for 2/3 of them.

Tibo had no choice.

It is not like Atletico is walking the league or something, I highly doubt that they will win the CL this year so by the end of this season while we will probably win the double they are gonna only Super Copa. Atletico despite their recent successes are nothing more than just an 'inform' club in most people and imo most of their player's eyes. Look at Dortmund...on top doesn't mean their best players won't leave.

Koke is a youngster and he loves Madrid but doesn't mean he will stay there the entire of his career.

I keep it (although they are only sensations):

1. Koke could leave Atletico Madrid this summer.

2. His replacement? Oliver Torres. Porto player on loan by Atletico Madrid. Oliver Torres is the jewel of the Academy of Atletico de Madrid. The player with the most future Academy Atletico de Madrid from Fernando Torres.

3. Atletico de Madrid will try to sign Cavani. Godin is his intimate friend and reports in Spain say that Cavani it is thinking about the possibility of working with Simeone.

4. Atletico Madrid on loan would acept players like Nathan Ake or Kallas. And handover players like Mikel, Oriol Romeo and Filipe Luis (I prefer to retain Filipe Luis).

Atletico de Madrid is a great club. His transfer policy is sign players to sell them later and get a capital gain for each transfer.

They have problems since 1999 with Spanish tax services. Even the club was intervened by the Spanish justice in 2000 by its important economic problems. It was the year they dropped to the second division in the Spanish league.

Since then they have to pay their back taxes annually under the control the Spaniards services of rates.

So the policy of transfers of Atletico de Madrid is always the same: Fernando Torres, Aguero, Forlan, Falcao ...

The bet of Atletico de Madrid is not Koke. The big bet of Atletico de Madrid is Simeone. They trust that Cholo Simeone can do wonders with any team (not a bad team, but with an acceptable team).

To me Koke is still possible.

Regards.

That wasn't your question. Why did they leave if Atletico offers just as much? Besides wages.
Yall are forgetting Tibo, he can answer that as well.

Well Courtois could in theory but we don't know if he has an answer so it's pointless including him in the discussion.

In contrast Luis and Costa actively chose to move here and I would think it's pretty obviously due to money and likelihood of winning trophies. It's easier for us to win the league and domestic cups than it is for Atleti. The fans/atmosphere, country's culture/weather and the manager's trust/playing style would all probably favour Atleti but a combination of money and trophies is very difficult to turn down.

Koke is different in the sense that he properly belongs to Atleti having joined the youth academy at 8 years old, and he has other more appealing suitors (i.e. Barca) whereas we were likely the highest rated club in for Luis and Costa. It will definitely be a lot more difficult to buy him and I highly doubt this signing will happen (although I'd love it if it did).

From Spain (Newspaper AS).

The major signing of Atletico Madrid in the 2015-16 will be Óliver (Torres).

Óliver is completing a great season with Porto and the idea is that he is to orders of Cholo (Simeone) next season. Correa also will record with Simeone.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2015/03/27/primera/1427415491_406626.html

To me Oliver Torres could be the substitute for Koke if Koke leaves Atletico Madrid this summer.

Regards.

From Spain (Newspaper AS).

The major signing of Atletico Madrid in the 2015-16 will be Óliver (Torres).

Óliver is completing a great season with Porto and the idea is that he is to orders of Cholo (Simeone) next season. Correa also will record with Simeone.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2015/03/27/primera/1427415491_406626.html

To me Oliver Torres could be the substitute for Koke if Koke leaves Atletico Madrid this summer.

Regards.

Everything is puzzling together.

Koke can easily go this summer. Atletico can cash in big money, which will be 100% theirs (because they own Koke's card in 100% unlike many other players), so they don't have to divide this sum by insurance companies, banks and other 3rd party ownerships. And yes, they still need money, they can't reject big sum like that when they have creditors around theirs neck.

Will Koke be eager to move ? I don't know why he wouldn't. Last summer, Diego Costa, Tiago, Filipe, all wanted to come here despite their success last season. Money talks but also this is bigger club with huge financial stability, established on European arena with big chances for success in every season. He doesn't have this in Atletico. Tiago delayed signing contract with Atleti because he wanted very much to come here and had hopes till the end that issue will be resolved, despite being Simeone's trusted lieutenant. Filipe, Diego all jumped out of the ship even though Simeone promoted them at the big stage.

"But Koke is different, he's Academy product" So was Fernando Torres. Well he was even bigger Atletico fan than Koke. In every corner you read and listened how much Atleti meant to Fernando but he left when big club arrived. Atleti fight for trophies now but as I said, they simply can't established themselves at the top because they lags behind financially. And for every Atleti player when big club arrives, it will be an opportunity.

Everything is puzzling together.

Koke can easily go this summer. Atletico can cash in big money, which will be 100% theirs (because they own Koke's card in 100% unlike many other players), so they don't have to divide this sum by insurance companies, banks and other 3rd party ownerships. And yes, they still need money, they can't reject big sum like that when they have creditors around theirs neck.

Will Koke be eager to move ? I don't know why he wouldn't. Last summer, Diego Costa, Tiago, Filipe, all wanted to come here despite their success last season. Money talks but also this is bigger club with huge financial stability, established on European arena with big chances for success in every season. He doesn't have this in Atletico. Tiago delayed signing contract with Atleti because he wanted very much to come here and had hopes till the end that issue will be resolved, despite being Simeone's trusted lieutenant. Filipe, Diego all jumped out of the ship even though Simeone promoted them at the big stage.

"But Koke is different, he's Academy product" So was Fernando Torres. Well he was even bigger Atletico fan than Koke. In every corner you read and listened how much Atleti meant to Fernando but he left when big club arrived. Atleti fight for trophies now but as I said, they simply can't established themselves at the top because they lags behind financially. And for every Atleti player when big club arrives, it will be an opportunity.

Hi friend!

Totally agree with you. This story is a puzzle game and the pieces start to fit together.

1. Atletico de Madrid is not like us. ATM no is up, but in two years may be fighting to get into Europe League. Chelsea is a safe project.

2. If Fernando Torres abandonment Atletico de Madrid, Koke can follow the same path.

3. Our project is consolidated. Instead ATM is a permanent doubt.

4. Atletico Koke be sold this summer for 40 million pounds and regained Oliver Torres. With them those 40 million ficharan 3/4 intermediate players to strengthen their team and try to sign Cavani with other sales as Miranda or Mandzukic.

They are looking to sign Cavani, retrieve Oliver Torres and 3/4 players to consolidate the project Simeone.

Koke is still possible. The big bet of Atletico de Madrid is Simeone, not Koke.

Regards.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You