OneMoSalah

Dream scenario. Ship off Oscar for 20 - 25 mil. and get Koke for 44 or Pogba for 55. Tears of joy, will come to my eyes.

Koke doesn't worth twice as much as Oscar. 20 million would be ridiculous for him. We selled Lukaku, Schürrle, Mata or De Bruyne for more money.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"According to sources in England"

Damn i didnt noticed it the first time i read... got excited <_<

Thats better... Atlético Madrid sporting director: "Club has decided to take back Oliver Torres & Alderweireld this summer."

Koke doesn't worth twice as much as Oscar. 20 million would be ridiculous for him. We selled Lukaku, Schürrle, Mata or De Bruyne for more money.

yes he does. koke is an exceptional player. he has everything in his arsenal that oscar has (workrate and defending) along with an immense range of passing and good vision, quick one touch passing. his set piece delivery is one of the best i have seen.

yes he does. koke is an exceptional player. he has everything in his arsenal that oscar has (workrate and defending) along with an immense range of passing and good vision, quick one touch passing. his set piece delivery is one of the best i have seen.

I'm not sure if Koke would be so amazing in Mourinho's bus parking system. Also, I think Oscar would be great at Atleti or any team that let him play.

I'm not sure if Koke would be so amazing in Mourinho's bus parking system. Also, I think Oscar would be great at Atleti or any team that let him play.

So, when Oscar plays well, it's because of him. But when he doesn't play well, it's because of Mourinho's supposed 'park the bus' approach.

199fc1991d79d23592e4d467d3fd605721d7f238

so simeone does not "park the bus"?? what exactly did he do against barca in CL last season or RM in the final or against juve or etv etc etc..

ATM "park the bus" as much as chelsea do. the difference is, koke and turan and greizemann are brilliant in counters. there decision making is a 100 times better than willian/oscar, their vision is a 100 times better than willian and oscar and their ball retention under pressure is better than willian and oscar.

ps - so there u go, koke will be a lot more suited to our "system" than oscar.

I just think Mourinho's tactic doesn't suit him. Is that so illogical?

But I don't see you bringing up this point when Oscar plays well. Why only mention this when he's off form (if you can call it that)?

But I don't see you bringing up this point when Oscar plays well. Why only mention this when he's off form (if you can call it that)?

He is underperforming at Chelsea, even if he is in a good form. I think he is not able to do his best here.

so simeone does not "park the bus"?? what exactly did he do against barca in CL last season or RM in the final or against juve or etv etc etc..

And Koke was so great in the CL-final? When Real started to attack he became anonymus.

He is underperforming at Chelsea, even if he is in a good form. I think he is not able to do his best here.

And Koke was so great in the CL-final? When Real started to attack he became anonymus.

ATM "park the bus" as much as chelsea do. the difference is, koke and turan and greizemann are brilliant in counters. there decision making is a 100 times better than willian/oscar, their vision is a 100 times better than willian and oscar and their ball retention under pressure is better than willian and oscar.

I think you underestimate our players. Turan 100 times better that Willian? :) The grass is greener on the other side of the fence.

I have to agree with this point, I don't think Oscar is suited to playing 35+ games of high intensity Premier League football

I still believe he's a good player, just needs to move to a different league...

Convenient.

I think you underestimate our players. Turan 100 times better that Willian? :) The grass is greener on the other side of the fence.

OR one could turn around and say "I think you're overestimating our players. Man, those blue tinted glasses sure look good, doesn't it?"...

Oscar hasn't done much to be a 35 mil. player. Watching him regularly and closely will prove that. A player with far less vision, as tiped. A player able to stagnate some attacks not being able to dribble past his opponent or initiate a good one - two pass. I'm not saying he isn't good. He is. Just not for Chelsea. I don't see many sides where Oscar would slide in, that are world class. Tell me, are there any? Arda/James/Rakitic/Gotze/Pastore(Lucas, depending on how PSG line up). I dare even to say that Kagawa and Mkhitariyan are twice the versatile and active players compared to Oscar.

Shpping Oscar away for anything bigger than the suppose 18.3 mil. we dished for him in the first place, is a steal, and if we are to, in the process, lower the expected fee for Koke, than that is and will be considered fantastic business.

I have to agree with this point, I don't think Oscar is suited to playing 35+ games of high intensity Premier League football

I still believe he's a good player, just needs to move to a different league...

Curious to see how would Oscar actually perform if he has a summer break, taking time off from football altogether. Will he be consistent from start to finish OR only turn up for the first half of the season before going AWOL?

have you ever seen turan play???

there is no comparision between the 2 players defensively as willian is a complete work horse but turan is a brilliant RW/forward.

i honestly doubt you have seen either of koke/turan play if you say something like "the grass is greener on the other side of the fence",

i honestly doubt you have seen either of koke/turan play if you say something like "the grass is greener on the other side of the fence",

Why? Because my opinion is different yours?

Atleti works well as a team but I don't think Turan THAT great.

Koke is outstanding, very talented, but I'm not sure if he'd fit in. I think we should rahter buy a CM(Pogba or Gomes) and switch to 4-3-3.

OR one could turn around and say "I think you're overestimating our players. Man, those blue tinted glasses sure look good, doesn't it?"...

I'm trying to stay objective. I never said Oscar was better nor he is a world class, but I think it's ridiculous to say that Koke is worth 2-3 times much as him or Koke is 100 times better than him :D They are both great.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You