OneMoSalah

Yes, but ...

When I see Isco, Iniesta and David Silva in one team then Koke looks like a robot. For real, those 3 are artists with so much flair, Koke looks far less talented. Of course Koke is wonderful player but he's "trained" player and he's here because of training more than anything. This is glaring and more fragrant when he is on the same pitch with exciting players around him.

And I somehow have my doubts how Koke is 60m player - you really would like to have some magnificent and flair player for that figure, who would take you of your sit with every touch like Iniesta.

(That's just a digression, still would snap hand for Koke here)

(Juanfran is another one who looks bad on the eye comparing with others. Like a fucking mechanical toy which is cranked to work.).

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but ...

When I see Isco, Iniesta and David Silva in one team then Koke looks like a robot. For real, those 3 are artists with so much flair, Koke looks far less talented. Of course Koke is wonderful player but he's "trained" player and he's here because of training more than anything. This is glaring and more fragrant when he is on the same pitch with exciting players around him.

And I somehow have my doubts how Koke is 60m player - you really would like to have some magnificent and flair player for that figure, who would take you of your sit with every touch like Iniesta.

(Juanfran is another one who looks bad on the eye comparing with others. Like a fucking mechanical toy which is cranked to work.).

I agree with you. But still, he's more talented and has more flair than Oscar, and he'll make us more dominant in central midfield. There are more options, some are very different and would cost less (AMs like Firmino, Berhimi, Fekir) or someone who'll play a similar role Koke would play and would also cost more than he should - Pogba. Its about what Jose wants more.

About Juanfran, Azpi looks even more robotic than him tbh.

I agree that Silva and Iniesta are players with natural talent and perhaps Koke is a talent based on the daily work at each training day.

Although perhaps are going to take many years to see in Spain players with a natural talent like Silva, Iniesta and Xavi Hernandez. They are on another level.

To my Koke is like Xavi Hernandez but I also think Koke is a more appropriate / player adapted to the style of Simeone or Mourinho national team than Spain, Barcelona or Guardiola style.

As France with Zidane, Brazil with Ronaldo or Argentina with Maradona in Spain will seek successors for Silva, Iniesta and Xavi, but probably there will never be equal players to them, maybe just similar. And probably Koke is the player most like them now.

Early in the season we had a spectacular performance. With a style that mixed "Tiki-Taka" or very fast convinations game with a very physical game like Low's Germany. For that style maybe Koke is a perfect player.

Regards.

Yes, but ...

Still, Koke was the one to play that beautiful through ball to Morata for the goal.

Chelsea already have a player with the characteristics of Iniesta/David Silva and that is Cesc. Ideally it would be to pair him with someone like Koke. He is everything you want from a box-to-box midfielder and he is the type of player Oscar was supposed to be. Or at least what Chelsea was expecting him to be.

He's got vision, a monster workrate, he's a good tackler and he is brilliant in the final third. Young, too. He's just turned 23. He would not only free Cesc a bit from his defensive duties, but he'd also bring something extra rather than just pure workrate and pressing skills like Oscar.

Champions League last season

koke-atletico-madrid-champions-league_31

Champions League this season

He is more than just an industrial type of midfielder. Would be a dream signing for me.

Really want Atletico de Madrid signing Oscar?

http://www.fichajes.net/noticias/fichaje-imposible-atletico-20150328.html

fichajes.net is like calciomercato.com, so it is not very reliable, but dreaming is free.

If ATM want Oscar would be nice to offer a deal Koke in exchange for Oscar + Mikel + Nathan Ake on loan.

I also think that fans of ATM or Simeone have a very different mentality than to the mentality of Oscar.

Regards.

As France with Zidane, Brazil with Ronaldo or Argentina with Maradona in Spain will seek successors for Silva, Iniesta and Xavi, but probably there will never be equal players to them, maybe just similar. And probably Koke is the player most like them now.

Regards.

I really, really disagree. Isco, Thiago and also Cesc got simillar technical skills to Xabi, Iniesta and Silva. And all 3 are way more "like them" than Koke.

The "next Xabi" is Thiago, no doubt for me. If you saw him in Bayern last season you can see he's huge and will prove that if he could stay fit.

I really, really disagree. Isco, Thiago and also Cesc got simillar technical skills to Xabi, Iniesta and Silva. And all 3 are way more "like them" than Koke.

The "next Xabi" is Thiago, no doubt for me. If you saw him in Bayern last season you can see he's huge and will prove that if he could stay fit.

Hi friend!

I think Koke is more like Xavi Hernandez, but there are also other players like him in Spain.

In Spain this playing style of Xavi Hernadez is imitated by many Spanish teams.

For me Xavi Hernandez and Xabi Alonso are pure midfielders such as the case of Koke or Thiago. But perhaps Thiago is a more anarchic unable for managing a team player like Xavi Hernandez because of to their usual unnecessary luxuries in the pitch. Koke is more disciplined in the tactical aspect, so I think he is more like Xavi Hernandez. Even Though Thiago it's a good midfielder (a shame his injury) but with many failures because of their immaturity. He makes many unnecessary risks. It is impossible to see it in Xavi Hernandez.

Regarding Silva and Iniesta, they are attacking midfielders, in other words, they have great quality but they can not organize a team alone , they need a player like Xabi Alonso or Xavi Hernandez near them. Isco perhaps is the player who most resembles now Silva and Iniesta in Spain.

Regards.

I think Koke is more like Xavi Hernandez, but there are also other players like him in Spain.

For me Xavi Hernandez and Xabi Alonso are pure midfielders such as the case of Koke or Thiago. But perhaps Thiago is a more anarchic unable for managing a team player like Xavi Hernandez because of to their usual unnecessary luxuries in the pitch. Koke is more disciplined in the tactical aspect, so I think he is more like Xavi Hernandez. Even Though Thiago it's a good midfielder (a shame his injury) but with many failures because of their immaturity.

I would seriously advise you to see more of Thiago. The sentence in bold is simply not true. The guy was born to organize a team, like Xabi. Koke never wasnt. Thiago is not as what you call 'mature' as Xabi (he's a bit more adventuress) or even Koke like you said, but Koke doesnt have the skills to control the tempo and hand out passing the all game, its not him. Thiago does that.

Although i fully agree Koke-Cesc would be an amazing partnership for us, Cesc-Thiago would be even better.

I would seriously advise you to see more of Thiago. The sentence in bold is simply not true. The guy was born to organize a team, like Xabi. Koke never wasnt. Thiago is not as what you call 'mature' as Xabi (he's a bit more adventuress) or even Koke like you said, but Koke doesnt have the skills to control the tempo and hand out passing the all game, its not him. Thiago does that.

Although i fully agree Koke-Cesc would be an amazing partnership for us, Cesc-Thiago would be even better.

All Right. They are just different points of view.

But I saw Thiago on television since he started with Barcelona in La Masia and I have seen many mistakes by having an immature personality to believe a world star being still very young.

Thiago was one of the most promising Spanish football and we all watched him a lot. Now nobody remembers him and only his immaturity is commented. That's the feeling I, believe, we have in Spain about Thiago. But of course I can be wrong.

I think Thiago errors are impossible to see in Xavi Hernandez. Xavi has a tactical sense and responsibility that Thiago will never achieve.

Even Barcelona has preferred sell Thiago because of such behavior and its continuous parties in Barcelona.

To my Thiago is a great player with a bad head and a person who surrounds himself with people who just tell him that he is the best player in the world.

Obviously it's a fantastic player, but should learn about the humility that have Xabi Alonso, Xavi Hernandez and Koke. That is his biggest mistake. Often try to make dribbles in midfield taking unnecessary risks.

Although I insist, are just different points of view.

Regards.

Xavi is once in a lifetime player, i have a hard time believing either Thiago or Koke can come anywhere near his accomplishment and career. We are talking about a player that was a catalyst for one of the most dominating National team and also for his club. Those types of players are quite rare.

All Right. They are just different points of view.

But I saw Thiago on television since he started with Barcelona in La Masia and I have seen many mistakes by having an immature personality to believe a world star being still very young.

Thiago was one of the most promising Spanish football and we all watched him a lot. Now nobody remembers him and only his immaturity is commented. That's the feeling I, believe, we have in Spain about Thiago. But of course I can be wrong.

I think Thiago errors are impossible to see in Xavi Hernandez. Xavi has a tactical sense and responsibility that Thiago will never achieve.

Even Barcelona has preferred sell Thiago because of such behavior and its continuous parties in Barcelona.

To my Thiago is a great player with a bad head and a person who surrounds himself with people who just tell him that he is the best player in the world.

Obviously it's a fantastic player, but should learn about the humility that have Xabi Alonso, Xavi Hernandez and Koke. That is his biggest mistake. Often try to make dribbles in midfield taking unnecessary risks.

Although I insist, are just different points of view.

Regards.

To be honest i didnt watch Thiago a lot before he came to Bayern, i was never watching Barcelona regularly to really notice him in the minutes he got there, so i cant deny anything you said. I saw him in Bayern and this is my opinion of him and not only mine, I know Bayern fans who were very surprised by what they got for only 20m. I think the responsibility Pep gave to him worked like a charm. Again, too bad he couldnt show it more cause of his condition.

Did you btw watched him in Bayern a few times?

To be honest i didnt watch Thiago a lot before he came to Bayern, i was never watching Barcelona regularly to really notice him in the minutes he got there, so i cant deny anything you said. I saw him in Bayern and this is my opinion of him and not only mine, I know Bayern fans who were very surprised by what they got for only 20m. I think the responsibility Pep gave to him worked like a charm. Again, too bad he couldnt show it more cause of his condition.

Did you btw watched him in Bayern a few times?

In this case I tottaly agree with you. Probably in Germany, far away from the comfort of playing at home at Barcelona and La Masia, Thiago has a style of play safely.

For players from La Masia in Barcelona they have a very comfortable position and can make many risks without punishment by fans. But Germany and Bayern Munich is different.

Thiago is a player with a huge capacity and if he focuses his mind can he get anywhere. Guardiola will probably have more controlled him in Germany. As you say, Thiago seemed more focused with Bayern than Barcelona perhaps by the responsibility of being away from home.

His injury was a real shame. Twice the same injury is a disgrace. Hopefully he can recover soon.

Regards.

Yes, but ...

This is chelsea. Koke would suit us more than isco iniesta etc.

Koke is engine that works well and few notice his importance. Isco is all about flair, little tricks that mean shit in our setup and in big games.

Modric is good example why simplicity wins over flair any day of the week.

Surprised nobody has posted this.

According to sources in England, Chelsea are ready to make the first formal offer for Atletico Madrid midfielder Koke (AS) #CFC #Atletico

€60m is required and what #CFC are willing to offer to acquire the services of Koke. Mourinho has already given his approval. (AS) #Atletico

Make it happen Jose.

Surprised nobody has posted this.

According to sources in England, Chelsea are ready to make the first formal offer for Atletico Madrid midfielder Koke (AS) #CFC #Atletico

€60m is required and what #CFC are willing to offer to acquire the services of Koke. Mourinho has already given his approval. (AS) #Atletico

Make it happen Jose.

It's funny how these rumours spread. An English paper makes up some BS and soon there's sources in Spain quoting them. Further sources in England then quote the 'sources in Spain (AS)...' and before you know it the rumours have become elaborate, widely sourced and more believable (but still unfounded).

Dream scenario. Ship off Oscar for 20 - 25 mil. and get Koke for 44 or Pogba for 55. Tears of joy, will come to my eyes.

oscar will go for at least 35mil ; and koke wont go for less than his alleged 50mil buyout

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You