OneMoSalah

Still don't see why people are commenting for us to sign Pogba? Wheres he gonna play? He isn't going to play anywhere if Matic and Cesc are both fit its as simple as that. Hes too good to sit on the bench as well and quite frankly he wouldn't come here to do so.

Pogba would start over either matic or cesc....

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still don't see why people are commenting for us to sign Pogba? Wheres he gonna play? He isn't going to play anywhere if Matic and Cesc are both fit its as simple as that. Hes too good to sit on the bench as well and quite frankly he wouldn't come here to do so.

I didnt say we should sign Pogba, but that I think if we sign another CM, it will be Pogba. And if that happens and why, I leave that to Mou.

we are talking about pogba, not vidal!!!

I think both would start over matic and cesc personally...

Pogba can make the same passes Cesc makes, but Pogba is strong, long, agile and fast... One pogba stride is like 3 steps for Cesc.

Pogba is pretty much guarantee to be top 3 cm in the world...

I didnt say we should sign Pogba, but that I think if we sign another CM, it will be Pogba. And if that happens and why, I leave that to Mou.

Ah I see. I think Ramires is a fine footballer still and not to forget Mikel. We aren't exactly lacking in midfield anymore, I can't see us moving for Pogba unless we sell Oscar and move to a 3 man midfield although Oscar has shown interesting qualities playing in a more central midfield role and also great willingness to become that third central midfield player in moments this season and last season.

Pogba would start over either matic or cesc....

Nah you cant drop Matic for Pogba, not even on the same planet defensively.

Cesc also I wouldn't drop because we need creativity in the centre, I'd drop Oscar and move Cesc forward instead. You're only dropping Cesc if someone can match him creatively and Pogba can't.

I'd play a midfield 3 of Matic, Pogba and Cesc where Oscar loses out. And really the same if Koke was here.

Anyways I'm bored hence I'm replying, I don't really believe either one will be here anytime soon.

Nah you cant drop Matic for Pogba, not even on the same planet defensively.

Cesc also I wouldn't drop because we need creativity in the centre, I'd drop Oscar and move Cesc forward instead. You're only dropping Cesc if someone can match him creatively and Pogba can't.

I'd play a midfield 3 of Matic, Pogba and Cesc where Oscar loses out. And really the same if Koke was here.

Anyways I'm bored hence I'm replying, I don't really believe either one will be here anytime soon.

True, defensively, however, I think Pogba is an upgrade from Cesc. He wouldnt get manmark out of games so easy and he's longrange shooting ability is something chelsea doesnt really have atm....

Also, Oscar could always play out wide, which he has done for brazil now that neymar is the n10...

You doubt a more athletic cm would start over Cesc?

Pogba is not rambo. Pogba is technical, strong and pretty much the epitome of how a CM should look like.

Yes I doubt a more athletic CM would start over Cesc because Cesc controls the game for us and is a footballer who uses the ball better than most in the world. In terms of how we are going in terms of philosophy and style I don't see us needing Pogba as we have Matic who can play just as well and also provide that physicality and athleticism.

Pogba is techniacl but is he as good as Cesc technically? No way in hell.

Yes I doubt a more athletic CM would start over Cesc because Cesc controls the game for us and is a footballer who uses the ball better than most in the world. In terms of how we are going in terms of philosophy and style I don't see us needing Pogba as we have Matic who can play just as well and also provide that physicality and athleticism.

Pogba is techniacl but is he as good as Cesc technically? No way in hell.

You mean kind of how like Mourinho started Oscar over Mata?

You doubt a more athletic cm would start over Cesc?

Pogba is not rambo. Pogba is technical, strong and pretty much the epitome of how a CM should look like.

Pogba is not as good defensively as Matic nor as creative as Cesc. If anything Oscar would be dropped and we'd have a 3 man midfield. But fuck that.

You mean kind of how like Mourinho started Oscar over Mata?

Well if thats what your going to argue why didn't he go and just sign Pogba over Cesc? Because he didn't need him because he has Ramires who is perhaps an inferior player but an athletic box to box midfielder. He needed someone like Cesc, so he got him and bam here we are and yet you're still complaining and unhappy because we haven't signed Thiago Alcantara who is apparently the best thing since sliced bread although he couldn't get a game ahead of Cesc at Barca when he was there and Pogba who is a completely unnecessary signing.

Honestly we are so spoilt, we get genuine class players like Fabregas and Matic and then we sit saying we should sign other players???

I think both would start over matic and cesc personally...

Pogba can make the same passes Cesc makes, but Pogba is strong, long, agile and fast... One pogba stride is like 3 steps for Cesc.

Pogba is pretty much guarantee to be top 3 cm in the world...

Cesc vs pogba is a totally different thing to pogba vs matic.

Matic is probably the best DM in the world rigjt now. What's more is that, he is the whole deal. As a DM, don't think you can even cimpare pogba and matic.

As for cesc, he has sone problems in his game. And pogba's goal scoring also sets him ahead.

Well if thats what your going to argue why didn't he go and just sign Pogba over Cesc? Because he didn't need him because he has Ramires who is perhaps an inferior player but an athletic box to box midfielder. He needed someone like Cesc, so he got him and bam here we are and yet you're still complaining and unhappy because we haven't signed Thiago Alcantara who is apparently the best thing since sliced bread although he couldn't get a game ahead of Cesc at Barca when he was there and Pogba who is a completely unnecessary signing.

Honestly we are so spoilt, we get genuine class players like Fabregas and Matic and then we sit saying we should sign other players???

I never complained about Chelsea not signing Thiago Alcantara... And Thiago at four years his junior was playing as many games under pep as cesc was...Difference is that Thiago was playing in the role that Cesc wanted, but wasnt good enough for barca and Spain....

I never complained about Chelsea not signing Thiago Alcantara... And Thiago at four years his junior was playing as many games under pep as cesc was...Difference is that Thiago was playing in the role that Cesc wanted, but wasnt good enough for barca and Spain....

That wasn't the point and quite frankly I couldn't care less if Thiago is 4 years younger etc. The point is, you are on about signing Pogba to replace 2 players who are nailed on in our team, where we don't need to improve. Its just greed, why would we sign Pogba? No need at all

That wasn't the point and quite frankly I couldn't care less if Thiago is 4 years younger etc. The point is, you are on about signing Pogba to replace 2 players who are nailed on in our team, where we don't need to improve. Its just greed, why would we sign Pogba? No need at all

Mata was replaced....

Cech was replaced...

The whole 2012 bar cahill/terry was replaced....

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You