OneMoSalah

Mata was replaced....

Cech was replaced...

The whole 2012 bar cahill/terry was replaced....

Mata didn't fit the philosophy really, he wasn't as all round a player as Oscar and didn't have the pace or stamina to play out wide along with Mourinho's defensive instructions.

Cech or Courtois whats the difference? Ones Belgian, ones Czech, both are world class, the younger one is in for the longer term.

Koke if he would play on our right would be an interesting proposition but he looks more like a central player, a 10 or an 8.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mata didn't fit the philosophy really, he wasn't as all round a player as Oscar and didn't have the pace or stamina to play out wide along with Mourinho's defensive instructions.

Cech or Courtois whats the difference? Ones Belgian, ones Czech, both are world class, the younger one is in for the longer term.

Koke if he would play on our right would be an interesting proposition but he looks more like a central player, a 10 or an 8.

Koke/Pogba is younger than Cesc.

Both are more athletic, dynamic, stronger and fit the Jose mold, moreso than Cesc....

Similar to oscar vs mata... Except, this is the CM role, where physical attributes are more relevant...

Koke/Pogba is younger than Cesc.

Both are more athletic, dynamic, stronger and fit the Jose mold, moreso than Cesc....

Similar to oscar vs mata... Except, this is the CM role, where physical attributes are more relevant...

Cesc is world class and one of the best in the world at what he does and how he plays....

The Jose mould? Would you describe to me what the ''Jose mould is'? Also Wesley Sneijder, Deco, Quaresma all say hi.

Cesc is world class and one of the best in the world at what he does and how he plays....

The Jose mould? Would you describe to me what the ''Jose mould is'? Also Wesley Sneijder, Deco, Quaresma all say hi.

Mata was supposedly world class as well... And assist wise had the highest number the season before...

Wesley played the most advanced cm position with 2 dms in cambiasso and zanetti behind him.

Deco as well played the most advanced role for porto in a diamond....

And REALLY???Queresma?

Mata was supposedly world class as well... And assist wise had the highest number the season before...

Wesley played the most advanced cm position with 2 dms in cambiasso and zanetti behind him.

Deco as well played the most advanced role for porto in a diamond....

And REALLY???Queresma?

Mata is world class, just didn't fit the system. You really don't like Cesc, huh?

The only Chelsea fan in the world that is upset that the club has Cesc Fabregas one of the best midfielders in the last ten years of the sport. I wonder how insane he was during the years of Mikel + Lampard.

not upset, since cesc was an upgrade from anyone on chelsea in the cm department...

I mean Cech was adequate to chelsea's goals and ambition, but he was replaced by a better player, even though cech is still like top 3 according to many.

Same applies with cesc or anyone else on chelsea.

However, i was really pissed when the pivot consisted of mikel and lampard for years...

The only Chelsea fan in the world that is upset that the club has Cesc Fabregas one of the best midfielders in the last ten years of the sport. I wonder how insane he was during the years of Mikel + Lampard.

He is not a Chelsea fan. More like a Barca fan or Thiago Alcantara obsessed fan. But no, he is not a Chelsea fan.

He is not a Chelsea fan. More like a Barca fan or Thiago Alcantara obsessed fan. But no, he is not a Chelsea fan.

NOPE.

At least I dont support a midtable team and pull out the race card on people and get people banned...

NOPE.

At least I dont support a midtable team and pull out the race card on people and get people banned...

Hey, stop it. Your intention with that comment was obvious, how dumb do you think people are? You also said something of that nature to our Romanian member didn't you?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You