OneMoSalah

NOPE.

At least I dont support a midtable team and pull out the race card on people and get people banned...

LOL. Because I am a fan of Sterling and appreciate his talents that makes me a fan of them? OK..... You lick Thiago's ass like there is no tomorrow, I need say no more. In your opinion Cesc is a weak link on this team and even though he has consistently produced for every team he has been at you still consider him to be inferior to an injured 3/4 a time Thiago. Whatever.

Oh to the getting banned comment. Wasn't it you pestering SpecialJuan every second to get me warning points? Even he had to put you in your place and tell you wind your neck in because you sound like a immature kid complaining because he never got his little sweets. Also don't make a racist jibe in future and pretend you did not know I was Jamaican maybe? Really clever.....

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, stop it. Your intention with that comment was obvious, how dumb do you think people are? You also said something of that nature to our Romanian member didn't you?

The difference is that I never denied my comments about those comments.

Your not a mod.... Stick to kpop posting.

LOL. Because I am a fan of Sterling and appreciate his talents that makes me a fan of them? OK..... You lick Thiago's ass like there is no tomorrow, I need say no more. In your opinion Cesc is a weak link on this team and even though he has consistently produced for every team he has been at you still consider him to be inferior to an injured 3/4 a time Thiago. Whatever.

Oh to the getting banned comment. Wasn't it you pestering SpecialJuan every second to get me warning points? Even he had to put you in your place and tell you wind your neck in because you sound like a immature kid complaining because he never got his little sweets. Also don't make a racist jibe in future and pretend you did not know I was Jamaican maybe? Really clever.....

Race card pulling....

SO, when I PM you a day or 2 later, it was an england flag, you apparently changed it right?

Maybe, you can see people's flags on the mobile version of this forum...

Also, I said cesc was a weak link defensively. Not the weak link of chelsea... TWO DIFFERENT THINGS... I also said hazard was a weak link defensively as well...

Race card pulling....

SO, when I PM you a day or 2 later, it was an england flag, you apparently changed it right?

Maybe, you can see people's flags on the mobile version of this forum...

Also, I said cesc was a weak link defensively. Not the weak link of chelsea... TWO DIFFERENT THINGS... I also said hazard was a weak link defensively as well...

Nemanja Matic thread page 56 you said: "Its obvious. You like Sterling because you share nationalities. Its ok, its rational and reasonable." Some how you knew I was Jamaican then huh? :carlo:

You knew for a fact I was Jamaican so stop playing stupid and going back. Why you keep bringing that up I don't know why. You were in the wrong. Let's not derail the topic again with that, please. LIke you would tell a non-Jamaican to smoke some ganja laughingsmiley001.gif... stop it. Please don't go back to that because it is no point. The judge ruled you were guilty and you were suspended. Not just for that but an accumulation of things. End of topic on that one.

But like others were saying if Pogba were to join I would imagine seeing Cesc pushed higher and we would see less weaknesses from him and more offensively from him. Especially in terms of goals. Koke maybe too but it is very possible that Koke would play out wide a lot as well but we have Ramires. Anyway both transfers are realistically not going to happen for a while if ever.

Pogba would be the perfect replacement for Yaya Toure though.

Nemanja Matic thread page 56 you said: "Its obvious. You like Sterling because you share nationalities. Its ok, its rational and reasonable." Some how you knew I was Jamaican then huh? :carlo:

You knew for a fact I was Jamaican so stop playing stupid and going back. Why you keep bringing that up I don't know why. You were in the wrong. Let's not derail the topic again with that, please. LIke you would tell a non-Jamaican to smoke some ganja laughingsmiley001.gif... stop it. Please don't go back to that because it is no point. The judge ruled you were guilty and you were suspended. Not just for that but an accumulation of things. End of topic on that one.

But like others were saying if Pogba were to join I would imagine seeing Cesc pushed higher and we would see less weaknesses from him and more offensively from him. Especially in terms of goals. Koke maybe too but it is very possible that Koke would play out wide a lot as well but we have Ramires. Anyway both transfers are realistically not going to happen for a while if ever.

Pogba would be the perfect replacement for Yaya Toure though.

SO, because you have an england flag and sterling plays for England, that means I know you were jamacian? Where did I say you were jamacian?

Good thing you mentioned that thread...

And what is the reason David Luiz could not get into our team then? But guess what he could get into Brazil and most other teams in the world. And yes, Oscar would not get into Liverpool's team. Whose place would he take? Not Sturrdige. Not Sterling. Not Balotelli. Whose place would he take? Either way my point is you can't judge that one player is better than another because that certain player could not get into the team.
nd what is the reason David Luiz could not get into our team then? But guess what he could get into Brazil and most other teams in the world. And yes, Oscar would not get into Liverpool's team. Whose place would he take? Not Sturrdige. Not Sterling. Not Balotelli. Whose place would he take? Either way my point is you can't judge that one player is better than another because that certain player could not get into the team.

You said oscar would not start this years team....

SO, because you have an england flag and sterling plays for England, that means I know you were jamacian? Where did I say you were jamacian?

Good thing you mentioned that thread...

You said oscar would not start this years team....

laughingsmiley001.gif You funny individual. Like you made that comment because Sterling plays for England. Don't play stupid. That is the last I am referring back to that topic. If you do I am just going to ignore because you, me and most people know exactly what you are doing.

Hindsight is a funny thing. When Liverpool bought Balotelli he was a guaranteed starter with Sturridge. He had/has his problems but you thought that if they strike an understanding that the partnership would work. When Liverpool bought Balo, you think Sterling behind Sturridge and Balo right?..... So whose place would Oscar have taken as unless BR trained him in the CM department it is unlikely we would see him there. Well after all he managed it with Coutinho albeit he is very inconsistent. But like I was saying, Oscar would of been a rotational player in Liverpool's team last season. Sterling, Sturridge and Suarez were the more certain guarantees. Going into this season it was the same with Balotelli, Sturridge and Sterling.

Now with Balotelli's performances would Oscar start? Definitely. Ahead of Sterling? No.

laughingsmiley001.gif You funny individual. Like you made that comment because Sterling plays for England. Don't play stupid. That is the last I am referring back to that topic. If you do I am just going to ignore because you, me and most people know exactly what you are doing.

Hindsight is a funny thing. When Liverpool bought Balotelli he was a guaranteed starter with Sturridge. He had/has his problems but you thought that if they strike an understanding that the partnership would work. When Liverpool bought Balo, you think Sterling behind Sturridge and Balo right?..... So whose place would Oscar have taken as unless BR trained him in the CM department it is unlikely we would see him there. Well after all he managed it with Coutinho albeit he is very inconsistent. But like I was saying, Oscar would of been a rotational player in Liverpool's team last season. Sterling, Sturridge and Suarez were the more certain guarantees. Going into this season it was the same with Balotelli, Sturridge and Sterling.

Now with Balotelli's performances would Oscar start? Definitely. Ahead of Sterling? No.

Actually, you know your wrong because I made a ton of comments about team gb right before that statement regarding liverpool...

Also, I have no clue how rodgers was going to play daniel and balotelli together. Maybe, 4-4-2. Oscar would start . Maybe 4-2-3-1, oscar would start. Maybe 4-3-3, oscar would start.

Oscar would of started for liverpool last year and this year. You can keep supporting Liverpool like you do and maybe one day you can figure out your identity issues..

Actually, you know your wrong because I made a ton of comments about team gb right before that statement regarding liverpool...

Also, I have no clue how rodgers was going to play daniel and balotelli together. Maybe, 4-4-2. Oscar would start . Maybe 4-2-3-1, oscar would start. Maybe 4-3-3, oscar would start.

Oscar would of started for liverpool last year and this year. You can keep supporting Liverpool like you do and maybe one day you can figure out your identity issues..

Be quiet. You are chatting rubbish. Of all people you made that comment to me rigt? BS :wank2: You seem to really be angered by that? It is not going to change anything you know. So why do you keep referring to it? ... Leave it.

Who would Oscar have start over last season?

-Gerrard? No.

-Henderson? No because of his role in that team.

-Coutinho? Maybe but rotation and the position is different from Oscar's so that is a doubt.

Sterling? No.

Sturridge? No.

Suarez? No.

You are not even a Chelsea fan. You always refer to Chelsea as a neutral. I have never seen you say 'we'. Not that it is a requirement but you know. We have the playmaker we have been craving for yet you love to slate him and refer to him as completely inferior to the second coming of Christ, Thiago :rolleyes:

Maybe you don't have a team. No doubt you have many posters of Thiago on your wall. You perhaps have some naked of him so that there is something you can keep licking all day. His ass :lol:

The difference is that I never denied my comments about those comments.

Your not a mod.... Stick to kpop posting.

Haha nobody needs to be a mod to get sick of your BS. You're obviously itching to say something personal, so kpop is all you can do without getting in trouble.

For someone who looks down on younger generations you really making yourself sound like a child at times. The only reason I'm calling you out is because I can't stand people who doesn't learn, you're obviously in heat and most here knows it. You have petty arguments with others not only with stats and you annoy alot of people, even arguing with mods. You've been told off on a couple of occasions yet you don't seem to get the message.

Being safe behind your screen doesn't mean you can say anything you want.

Be quiet. You are chatting rubbish. Of all people you made that comment to me rigt? BS :wank2: You seem to really be angered by that? It is not going to change anything you know. So why do you keep referring to it? ... Leave it.

Who would Oscar have start over last season?

-Gerrard? No.

-Henderson? No because of his role in that team.

-Coutinho? Maybe but rotation and the position is different from Oscar's so that is a doubt.

Sterling? No.

Sturridge? No.

Suarez? No.

You are not even a Chelsea fan. You always refer to Chelsea as a neutral. I have never seen you say 'we'. Not that it is a requirement but you know. We have the playmaker we have been craving for yet you love to slate him and refer to him as completely inferior to the second coming of Christ, Thiago :rolleyes:

Maybe you don't have a team. No doubt you have many posters of Thiago on your wall. You perhaps have some naked of him so that there is something you can keep licking all day. His ass :lol:

You just said you were going to ignore it, than you still replied to it.. What is it, make up your mind. Now i know why you have identity issues...

Oscar would start over sterling, hendo, coutinho and daniel. If Liverpool wanted balance, they would of never played with 2 strikers and deficient defensive midfielders...

Sorry, I dont play for Chelsea. I dont make decisions for chelsea. I'm not from England/london.

Im pretty sure I was the one that said cesc should be future captain and everyone did their smartass comment about it... I slate cesc at the obvious. He is slow and he is a liability defensively. Nothing wrong about that. Numerous times this year, the opposition went through the middle like no one was even there.... Also, I dont have thiago posters on my wall. I dont have any posters in my house fyi. Im not a kid.

Haha nobody needs to be a mod to get sick of your BS. You're obviously itching to say something personal, so kpop is all you can do without getting in trouble.

For someone who looks down on younger generations you really making yourself sound like a child at times. The only reason I'm calling you out is because I can't stand people who doesn't learn, you're obviously in heat and most here knows it. You have petty arguments with others not only with stats and you annoy alot of people, even arguing with mods. You've been told off on a couple of occasions yet you don't seem to get the message.

Being safe behind your screen doesn't mean you can say anything you want.

Petty arguments with stats?

Im pretty sure stats is the one who made another comment to me. I didnt say anything to stats, until he did.

Don't butt it late in the game, stick to posting kpop crap. The mod can say what they want and I understand, but your irrelevant.

You just said you were going to ignore it, than you still replied to it.. What is it, make up your mind. Now i know why you have identity issues...

Oscar would start over sterling, hendo, coutinho and daniel. If Liverpool wanted balance, they would of never played with 2 strikers and deficient defensive midfielders...

Sorry, I dont play for Chelsea. I dont make decisions for chelsea. I'm not from England/london.

Im pretty sure I was the one that said cesc should be future captain and everyone did their smartass comment about it... I slate cesc at the obvious. He is slow and he is a liability defensively. Nothing wrong about that. Numerous times this year, the opposition went through the middle like no one was even there.... Also, I dont have thiago posters on my wall. I dont have any posters in my house fyi. Im not a kid.

No he would not. Well I still reckon BR will try out Balo and Sturridge. If that does not work, Balo will be dropped for a while.

So because I see you post what I consider rubbish about Sterling in previous threads and I back him up because of the crap I have seen posted that somehow makes me a Liverpool fan? LOL. I like Sterling, Sturridge and a hell of a lot of other players on rival teams. Does that mean I support them? Use your head.

Stop acting like a kid then.

No he would not. Well I still reckon BR will try out Balo and Sturridge. If that does not work, Balo will be dropped for a while.

So because I see you post what I consider rubbish about Sterling in previous threads and I back him up because of the crap I have seen posted that somehow makes me a Liverpool fan? LOL. I like Sterling, Sturridge and a hell of a lot of other players on rival teams. Does that mean I support them? Use your head.

Stop acting like a kid then.

You said Oscar wouldnt start on liverpool, when in actuallity liverpool is shit.

Basically, you think they are better than what they are. Usually supporters of teams, think they are better than what they really are...

So, in that logic, you do support Liverpool because if you didnt, you wouldnt refute my comments about liverpool being midtable team.

Petty arguments with stats?

Im pretty sure stats is the one who made another comment to me. I didnt say anything to stats, until he did.

Don't butt it late in the game, stick to posting kpop crap. The mod can say what they want and I understand, but your irrelevant.

Ouch!!! That hurts, not kpop again!! Just today you had a stupid argument with Ryan, what he said was also irrelevant because he was only 18 years old and someone's relevance is not for you to decide because if it's like that then anyone can come up to you and say you are irrelevant in this forum. You don't even listen to the mod haha, the mod have the power of course but they also have other stuff to worry about. I never butt in, ask anyone here. So the fact I'm butting in now shows that you are on another level of annoyance.

And I will post some more kpop crap thank you very much.

Ouch!!! That hurts, not kpop again!! Just today you had a stupid argument with Ryan, what he said was also irrelevant because he was only 18 years old and someone's relevance is not for you to decide because if it's like that then anyone can come up to you and say you are irrelevant in this forum. You don't even listen to the mod haha, the mod have the power of course but they also have other stuff to worry about. I never butt in, ask anyone here. So the fact I'm butting in now shows that you are on another level of annoyance.

And I will post some more kpop crap thank you very much.

Actually, it is...

Age is relevant when discussing people that played before your time. How can a kid born in the 90s comment about a player that started in the 90s?

Why dont I say pele greatest of all time? Because Pele was before my time... HOW the F would I know how good pele was? How the f would i know how good distefano was?

You dont understand that logic?

Times change, society changes, football changes, its a whole different argument with different spectrums of time.

Actually, it is...

Age is relevant when discussing people that played before your time. How can a kid born in the 90s comment about a player that started in the 90s?

Why dont I say pele greatest of all time? Because Pele was before my time... HOW the F would I know how good pele was?

You dont understand that logic?

I can understand that, but he clearly said he had watched some games of Ronaldo through recordings, etc. Maybe you have watched more than him, but it doesn't make what he says irrelevant and you really shouldn't be such an ass about it to begin with. Anyway, I won't comment on you or about you again since it would not change anything.

Happy posting bud. Please feel free to stop by the kpop thread :yay:

You said Oscar wouldnt start on liverpool, when in actuallity liverpool is shit.

Basically, you think they are better than what they are. Usually supporters of teams, think they are better than what they really are...

So, in that logic, you do support Liverpool because if you didnt, you wouldnt refute my comments about liverpool being midtable team.

You are ignoring my question? Please give a logical response on whose place he would have taken last season and give a reasoned argument than simply; "he would start over Sterling and Sturridge". If you are not going to do that just don't bother. I told you why I don't think he would have got into that team because SSS were certain starters then I told you why the ones behind them three would likely keep their spot as well.

LOL, I support Liverpool then. If that makes you happy Nike :)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You