Schalke v Chelsea

Jase

I think bertrand is a really good player and a more than adequate backup for cole. He was one of our best players on the pitch against Cardiff, He also links up with hazard very well down the flank.

Anyway i'm expecting to see a very similar line up to what was put out at the weekend, although Oscar will start without a doubt he's been a consistent performer for us all this season.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He also officiated our game the last time we played in Germany...and lost 2-1 to Leverkusen..

I remember that game. It's so strange... Drogba, Malouda, Bosingwa, Meireles, Kalou, Alex were in our squad, we have a whole new team now. Schürrle was playing against us :D

I remember that game. It's so strange... Drogba, Malouda, Bosingwa, Meireles, Kalou, Alex were in our squad, we have a whole new team now. Schürrle was playing against us :D

The game at the bridge, the one that saw ballack's return, was actually Andre's CL debut. Kind of a weird coincidence that he made his CL debut where he'd end up playing. Destiny! :P

Is Cole fit for this one? Last time I remember Bertrand playing for Chelsea in UCL it was an horror show.

Cech; Ivan, Terry, Luiz, Cole/Betrand; Ramires, Mikel; Oscar, Hazard, Willian (Schurlle); Etoo.

We will win this one: 2x0.

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Cole

Ramires Lamps

Schurrle Oscar Hazard

Eto'o

If Cole is fit, he's in the team. Bertrand had a nice game but the kid is 24, made 200-odd appearances and is still a fairly flavourless, anonymous player.

Cahill probably deserves a chance after Luiz's abject performance. I actually think Luiz would probably step up and have a big game but if you don't drop players after such apathetic performances then when do you drop them?

First-choice midfield again and then Schurrle, Hazard and Oscar are the form AMs.

Away game, have to kill them on counter attacks.

I would like to see this :

---------- Cech --------

Azpi - Luiz - Terry - Bert

----- Rambo - Oscar -----

Willian - Hazard - Schurrle

---------- Torres -------------

That's dynamite. Never gonna happen though, as much as I'd want it to.