• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about this? I quite like the look of it in all honestly :) :

Cech

Iva-Cahill-Terry-Bertrand/Cole

Rami - Luiz

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Torres

I'll pass on Luiz in midfield. He gets caught on the ball in defense where he has time and space. He's a nightmare in midfield where he has no space and time and still trying to dribble with the ball. Plus his positional sense in midfield is very weak which is only natural for a defender.

I think Eto'o will start tomorrow.

The game is very important and Torres will probably not be at his best level since he came back from injury. Also, given ​​that Eto'o did not play the entire last game and is in form suggests that he will more likely be Mou's choice

Schalke's European home record vs English teams - W3 D2 L2. They won the first three but have failed to win since then.

Be at home for the presser for once :getin:

There's no live coverage of the press conference in Europe. Can only get updates through Twitter, live blogs etc..

Schalke's European home record vs English teams - W3 D2 L2. They won the first three but have failed to win since then.

There's no live coverage of the press conference in Europe. Can only get updates through Twitter, live blogs etc..

68eez9.gif

Don't think Schürrle will start, if he just resumed training i doubt Mou would risk him in an important match. He didn't start Torres either on saturday. He'll definitely be in the selection though. My guess is that either Mata or Willian is going to start. Mata is the safe option, but on the other hand Jose gave Willian a full 90 mins game against Cardiff (to up his matchrythm i guess).

Schalke's manager Jens Keller confirms Jermaine Jones and Kevin Prince Boateng will be in their squad to face us tomorrow. The former was ruled out injured and latter doubtful by the Mirror at the weekend.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3504806/title/germany-bound

Cole didn't travel with the squad to Germany. Still out injured. Bertrand to start at LB then.

But Schurrle is part of the 21-man squad that has gone to Germany. Otherwise, no fresh injury concerns apart from the obvious absentee in MvG.