Schalke v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right. Either way I'd still love to see 4-3-3.

I actually wouldn't mind starting KdB regardless of how we lineup. What a huge boost to his confidence it would be to get the nod in a big game like this. It could be just like Mata where if he does well here he'd start against City too.

Absolutely.....wouldn't mind him laying in the pivot, even.

Rami-De Bruyne might work but too risky to try it out now. :)

Just under 3 hours still kick off! Speaking of 3, Mourinho has a real dilemma of who to play in the front 3.

why dilemma?....Hazard and Oscar are obvious choices....the third one will either be Schürrle (though he's not that good on the right) or Mata....KDB can be a surprise selection as well...

Don't forget #MNL at 6.30pm for team-news, John Terry @Andre_Schuerrle Jose Mourinho,Julian Draxler @PatNevin & @morriskid #chelseatv #CFC

Julian Draxler on CTV at 6.30pm.

BILD claim that Andre Schurrle and Samuel Eto'o will both start against Schalke tonight.

This should have been the hardest fixture in the group, but considering who is out for Schalke it is more the 2nd easiest. I expect them to be extremely motivated, their 2nd gear will surely try to impress the manager in such a spectacular fixture. But maybe this will exactly play in our cards. We let them come and counter them to death.