Ivan Luiz Cahill Cole

Oscar Ramirez Lampard

Hazard Mata Schurrle

give the false 9 another chance, lets go 'total football' on their ass :D

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's these type of games that win or lose you title's.

Fergie's record in big games wasn't great, away from home it was borderline crap, but he never forgot the importance of beating the bottom sides, that's were we have fallen since Jose was here last and that's why Rafa has never won a PL title.

would love to see

cech

Ivan Luiz Cahill Cole

Oscar Ramirez Lampard

Hazard Mata Schurrle

give the false 9 another chance, lets go 'total football' on their ass :D
Remember RDM's last match agsinst Juve?

Similar set-up with Mata up front in the fals 9. Suicidal.

It's these type of games that win or lose you title's.

Fergie's record in big games wasn't great, away from home it was borderline crap, but he never forgot the importance of beating the bottom sides, that's were we have fallen since Jose was here last and that's why Rafa has never won a PL title.

Absolutely, a must win match.

We don't want Arsenal to build on their point cushion.

If Willian isn't starting against the likes of Norwich then when will he? While we have this long run of highly winnable matches it's the perfect time to give him a consistent run. Schürrle has started to kick in to form recently due to him playing a bunch and a Willian needs the same.

I think we'll see something like this from José - Cech | Iva, Cahill, Terry, Cole | Mikel, Lampard | Ramires, Mata, Schurrle | Eto'o

I really hope we don't see Lampard - Mikel as the midfield pairing.

As for the attacking midfielders, this is the perfect game for a bit of pace...Schurrle - Mata/Oscar - Willian

--------------------Cech--------------------

Ivan--------Luiz---------Terry-------Cole

-------------Rami--------Lampard--------

Mata--------------Oscar----------Schurlle

--------------------Ba---------------------

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Fixed! :D

I think we'll see something like this from José - Cech | Iva, Cahill, Terry, Cole | Mikel, Lampard | Ramires, Mata, Schurrle | Eto'o

I dont see any logical reason why Jose would play Rami on the right in this game!

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Mikel

Willian - Mata - Schurrle

Eto'o

Almost exactly what I'd go with but I'd have Azpi in there for Ivanovic.

Azpi is one of our guys I feel bad for. He looked like he was blossoming into one of the best fullbacks in the country last season and now he can barely get any minutes.

If Willian isn't starting against the likes of Norwich then when will he? While we have this long run of highly winnable matches it's the perfect time to give him a consistent run. Schürrle has started to kick in to form recently due to him playing a bunch and a Willian needs the same.

They might be winnable, but we still have to win them and this team is finally starting to look like they're gelling. Why mess with that?

Almost exactly what I'd go with but I'd have Azpi in there for Ivanovic.

Azpi is one of our guys I feel bad for. He looked like he was blossoming into one of the best fullbacks in the country last season and now he can barely get any minutes.

Again, Ivanovic has been one of our best players this season so why drop him?

There's an argument to be made that Ivanovic is one of the best fullbacks in the country right now.

They might be winnable, but we still have to win them and this team is finally starting to look like they're gelling. Why mess with that?

Again, Ivanovic has been one of our best players this season so why drop him?

There's an argument to be made that Ivanovic is one of the best fullbacks in the country right now.

Why play Willian? I can give you 30 million reasons! The way we we stole him from Spuds I was expecting him to immediately start playing. We saw what he was capable of last season and he ain't gonna get up to that standard if he's not playing.

As for Ivanovic, I agree he's been great but he doesn't need to play every game. This shouldn't exactly be a top opponent. If it were against City I'd obviously start him but Azpi can play these lesser opponents.