Everton v Chelsea

Jase

Expecting a draw here aswell. Martinez has Everton playing some good stuff and Barry and McCarthy is a great midfield partnership.

If we win it would be a huge result.

yeah but still relatively new. Can't imagine Everton dominating Chelsea like few fixtures at Goodison in the past

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea win ,these sort of games are always tough and you need a sound defence to win them our defence is looking good and settled and I expect us to start with,

.............Cech........

Ivan..Cahill...Terry...Cole..

....Ramires...Lampard..

the key to a great away record is to have a settled defence and this group is looking good and you do not do it by sitting back ,you press at the right time and you drop off when necessary. The last few seasons we have been far too deep when playing away and our away record has not been good enough with too many goals conceded that were easy to score.

last season Rafa won this against a better Everton side with a lesser squad

a draw is NOT a good result (for Mou)

Last season, we were very lucky to beat Everton and they did not have a better squad. They had a few players out with injury and suspension. No Meireles, Fellaini, Gibson, or Coleman who were all regulars. They really badly outplayed us early but couldn't finish. We should win but a draw wouldn't be shameful in the least.

Easy for you guys. Over here it's on at 2:30am so its too early to go to sleep and wake up for and i end up getting to bed at 4:30. If we win the excitement keeps me up till 5:30 and if we lose i don't fall asleep till 8:30. So in other words SHUT THE FUCK AND STOP COMPLAINING!! LOL Lucky pricks!!

Easy for you guys. Over here it's on at 2:30am so its too early to go to sleep and wake up for and i end up getting to bed at 4:30. If we win the excitement keeps me up till 5:30 and if we lose i don't fall asleep till 8:30. So in other words SHUT THE FUCK AND STOP COMPLAINING!! LOL Lucky pricks!!

I hear you. It's same for me when I watch NHL games.

Go easy on the booze, u'll survive.:-P

I was close to sleeping off our Europa final.