Samuel Eto'o

nadavTKL

Lukaku's face when he sees him in the locker room again :D he just can't get away from Eto'o :D

I don't think Roberto Martinez is stupid enough to start Eto'o in front of Lukaku. In fact, I think Lukaku will enjoy having Eto'o around. He'll be able to learn a lot from him. Well, that is if the big man is willing to listen ;)

Can play against us?

The deal was concluded today, on Tuesday, so why couldn't he?

Whether he's fit enough to play is a whole new matter, he's been without a club since the World Cup and might not have been training hard enough on his own to be up to the pace of the PL so I'm guessing he won't play. Then again it's against us and he might feel like he has a point to prove or something and they'll get him on the pitch regardless of his fitness levels and adaptation to the Everton team.

should we have kept him instead of getting drogba?

Maybe so, if you are looking for contributions on the pitch but I think Drogba is gonna benefit us more given his connection with the club. As many have mentioned, psychologically, he can help to lift the players and fans in the crucial moment during a game or when we're going through a hard time in the season.

• 4 months later...