Samuel Eto'o

nadavTKL

To be honest I think it would have been much better to keep Eto'o for one more season than bringing back Drogba. He is younger and not completely past it like Didier. While not brilliant I think the job he did here last season is quite underrated. He scored some important goals and I think he could have been a better 2nd striker option than both Drogba and Torres.

The Flash commenting with a laugh smiley in 3 2 1

On a serious note, fully agree. Eto'o especially on a lesser role would have done what was required.

To be honest the only reason I think Jose resigned Drogba was because he had fucked up the chances of us signing Eto'o this year with his comments towards the end of the season. Eto'o suits our team more than Drogba does in my eyes.

To be honest the only reason I think Jose resigned Drogba was because he had fucked up the chances of us signing Eto'o this year with his comments towards the end of the season. Eto'o suits our team more than Drogba does in my eyes.

Maybe I'm being naive here but I would really find it laughable if Mourinho and Eto'o had a breakdown in relationship because of some petty 'old age' remark.

Maybe I'm being naive here but I would really find it laughable if Mourinho and Eto'o had a breakdown in relationship because of some petty 'old age' remark.

There was also a rumor going around that Chelsea wanted to offer Eto'o another contract (on twitter and in the link) but he didn't want to negotiate after the comments Mourinho had made but I don't know how true that is but if its true I doubt he wouldn't want to negotiate if he hadn't fallen out with Jose... I mean we are contending for titles, playing CL football and paying the man decent wages.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-sign-samuel-etoo-theyd-3620735

• 2 weeks later...