Samuel Eto'o

nadavTKL

which continues to lead me to believe his jags aren't towards Mou... he's been talking those things in a NT perspective. Someone implied this would be his last WC and he said he believes he can play another two. Why would he celebrate like that in a friendly NT meaning to hit Mourinho? I think it's someone from the Cameroon federation

I wouldn't be surprised if he has a good world cup, this season he's back to playing competitive football (not stuck out in Russia) and tbh he had a decent season, he played well in the big games and as we know it doesn't really get any bigger than the World Cup.

which continues to lead me to believe his jags aren't towards Mou... he's been talking those things in a NT perspective. Someone implied this would be his last WC and he said he believes he can play another two. Why would he celebrate like that in a friendly NT meaning to hit Mourinho? I think it's someone from the Cameroon federation

to his ex, what I heard.

• 2 weeks later...

They said something in that game about they don't know it he would still be at the bridge. I hope not we have suffered enough.

All the slagging he has done against Jose recently, no way .

His performances last season were no advert for his continued top level football.

Arsenal can have him and if he is suddenly brilliant he shoud be ashamed , he could have helped us win the title, him and the other two stooges :(

Obsessed is not the word to how I mean,

Yeah please don't bother you won't convince me that Etoo had a good season, all three strikers were train wrecks, it's a bit obsessive of you to be upset people don't love your precious Etoo.

P.s. And the usual suspects to like against anything I say, it's comical but as I always say doesn't bother me, I am happy to agree to disagree.