Willian

Jase

Does this mean our policy for only offering a year extension for over 30s has well and truly been binned?

Not liking so if that's the case, that policy was the one thing we got completely right.

Willian 'rejects Chelsea's new two-year contract offer and already has deals on the table from other English clubs keen on him' as winger prepares to become a free agent this summer

It's from Daily Mail, who quoted a story from Brazilian outlet UOL. Nothing from the journalists who cover Chelsea so far/yet.

In this situation, he holds all the cards.

1) because he knows the club and Frank rate him and dont want him to go.

2) because he knows he wont struggle to get another team in a top European league (somehow). 

3) because he is highly thought of outside of Chelsea too (again, somehow).

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Willian 'rejects Chelsea's new two-year contract offer and already has deals on the table from other English clubs keen on him' as winger prepares to become a free agent this summer

It's from Daily Mail, who quoted a story from Brazilian outlet UOL. Nothing from the journalists who cover Chelsea so far/yet.

If that happens then bravo to the board for pissing away the chance to sell him. What he produced since in no way compensates for the money we missed out on, remained a mediocre and frustrating player with no end product. Every new manager gives him and everybody a clean slate to "assess" for a season, but by the time they realize he is shit, it is too late. Managers get replaced, he gets another "fair" chance, and so on and so forth (as if previous video evidence isn't enough ffs). Players like Willian overstaying their welcome is a direct result of aimless and shortsighted management at the top. If he gets 2 years then he will retire at Chelsea god damn it.:rant:

I wouldn't mind him at Spurs at all... He will be 32 by that time, he will not all of a sudden become an amazing player. He is one of the last remnants of Mourinho's squad, he needs to go! Him and Mourinho together would help stagnate and destroy Spurs from the inside even more. I hope he ends up there. :P 

we fucking damn well better NOT have a 2 year contract off on the table for this piece of shit, let alone cave in give him THREE

I cannot take another year of him, 2 or 3 more is beyond the bloody pale

time for him to GTFO

same for Pedro, minus me calling Pedro a piece of shit

I do not like Willian, I think he is dressing room poison

18 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

The fact legends weren't offered two year contracts at a similar age whilst he's demanding even more.

Let him go & move on.

some on here think Willian is a legend

a colossus who graced the Bridge pitch with his mighty presence

:crazy:

:puke: